Boku no hero academia

Leaks out

Attached: 1643898569455.jpg (1920x1085, 528.68K)

High lights of this chapter
>AFO have more traitors in UA
>the student left UA to a Temporary Stronghold called "Troy"
>Rei may or may not be pregnant
>Uraraka sympathizes with Toga but she will never forget what she did or planning to let her get away
>All Might told the students about the plan
>Shoto wants to know what does Dabi likes
>The student vow to stop the villains
>AFO makes the first move

Kiribaku canonically sharing a bed!
And drawn by Hori himself!

Attached: IMG_20220203_175800.jpg (431x557, 160.43K)

any guesses who/what the trojan horse will be?

The traitors in this chapter.

>fujo meltdown over deku talking to a girl
Are fujos really expecting deku and bakugo to bang?

One of the villains pretending that he or she wants to change, be saved, redeemed.

I dropped this show twice, once during the school festival """arch""" and now while class A and B have a gay rumble. Does it get better or am I better off just not watching the rest?

Does Deku still use shoot style?

The gayness is the main reason people still watch it, user

>11 months

Attached: Oh God Oh Fuck deluxe (1).png (589x1011, 930.85K)

As in shooting his cum inside Bakugou? Yea

I'll post it again, I have a feeling that Shoto's innocent is going to backfire on him. This is just like what user said
>One day, I'll eat with X
>I'll tell you everything when I come back
>Let's talk later
I feel like he will think he convinced Dabi to stop just for the latter to attack him and Endeavor finally move to save his son.

Do you think they would have taken over the fanbase if they weren't completely mentally ill?

Bakutranny has a meltdown over literally anything involving Deku, but especially if Ochako is also involved

>volume 33
Freemasons CONFIRMED

People for some reason think a shoenen series in WSJ will end on a homosexual ship

Have they graduated yet

i'm happy for you kiribakuanon.

Dabi, Chapter 341: I want Endeavor to suffer.
Shoto, Chapter 342: what does Touya nii like? We will stop Touya for sure.

Toga, Chapter 341: Goes to her family's house and see how people ruined her family's lives
>Uraraka, Chapter 342: keep reminding herself of what the villains do, stolen lots of lives and happiness.

Does this consider contradiction? What is Hori doing here? Where is he going with this? 3 heroes. 3 villains.

Endeavor DISAPPROVES of homosexuality.

Attached: angry stepdad.png (198x130, 62.74K)

>I don't know what Touya likes
Pic related

Attached: 7 (1).jpg (784x1145, 219.93K)

It will go this way
Toga will be redeemed, alive, and imprisoned.
Shigaraki will be redeemed and dead.
Dabi will refuse to be saved and die.
It's going to be 3 ways and 3 outcomes, 3 POV

The mentally ill fujos do believe Hori will make LGBT history and make BakuDeku the first homosexual main pairing in Jump history.

The less mentally ill fujos want an open ending where everything's ambiguous so their ship is no more or less canon than any other. An ending with Deku, Uraraka and their kids would be the worst possible outcoe.

The underaged Bakudeku ones are sad yeah
The Bakubowl fujos are happy and the Endeavor fujos are enjoying their crumbs

he has good taste, I like smelly vampire girls too.

cool. thanks

Attached: FI1-j3WXMAAmlOh.jpg (783x711, 281.37K)

>The Bakubowl fujos are happy
Tell that to the bakutranny who responded to every one of tlanon's posts with Deku in them seething even when they had zero text

>The mentally ill fujos do believe Hori will make LGBT history and make BakuDeku the first homosexual main pairing in Jump history.

This made me kek out load. I really should post here at work.

when did the hype die?

This isn't contradiction, simply Shoto and Uraraka being a bit delusional. In the Word of God
>Those who take great pleasure in the suffering of others don't deserve salvation. The villains' reactions here are extremely relevant.

Attached: 20220203_142849.jpg (750x528, 258.45K)