Fix this board with one simple trick

Fix this board with one simple trick

Attached: youre welcome.jpg (375x85, 33.44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

4stats.io
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because that worked so well last time.

Any Forums - anime
/m/ - manga
/meh/ - mecha
/incel/ - internet celebrities

The main difference is that Any Forums was never good in the first place.

It's still a better board than Any Forums

I can see why a phoneposter would think that.

HOnestly, just move Battle Shonen threads to a separate board. More threads about niche topics will survive longer that way instant of dying after 30 minutes because the board is moving too fast.

pffft

On what basis?

>Battle Shonen
I'd make it Battle in general, including seinen and mahou shoujo stuff.

I go to Any Forums because of this reply, literally everything is either a template thread, off-topic stuff or screenshots from other websites. It was worse than I imagined.

Attached: 1643499792416.png (745x364, 183.83K)

You can't fix Any Forums culture death came and went. You can only fight entropy when there is something left to save.

Then I would make another board for romcom fags because their fanbase is as cancerous

Why not just combine them both

Kinda? /vg/ is fairly tolerable in vidya discussion compared to the shitshow that is Any Forums. But there'd be retarded restrictions like some shows being banned there.

At best it's gonna be invaded by Any Forums shitposters during the first week.

Attached: 1614610326445.jpg (1280x720, 74.72K)

It's as if you're describing Any Forums besides maybe the twitter screencap threads

The board can't be fixed because there's nothing wrong with it

Attached: a_shounenshit_moe.png (800x450, 127.54K)

That's what Any Forums currently is.

>/vg/ is fairly tolerable in vidya discussion compared to the shitshow that is Any Forums
You're only saying this because you've never posted on /vg/

Any Forums is actually pretty good for shitposting and trolling. Any Forums mods always ban me.

/aaaaaaaaaaaaaAaaaaaAaAAaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAÄÄÅÄĀÄÄÄÅÀÄÃĂÃAAAAAAÄAAAAÅÅĀAAAAAÀÁÂÀÁÄÄÄÄÅÄĂĂÂÃĂÅÄÀÄ/ - änime generaaaaaaåàáăåäääääääāâāãăäåáä

Attached: ♡.webm (640x480, 2.03M)

/vg/ is highly dependant on what generals you actually go to. Some are cesspools, some less so.

Why do you guys think people will suddenly be more interested in niche things just because the threads last longer. If a thread dies people probably weren't interested

You're missing the last member of the holy trinity:
>shounenshit
>moeshit
>pseudshit

I'm in different RPG generals user. I know how it is. Though for the others like gachashit, then yeah probably. Would still wade through that compared to random faggots and tourists in Any Forums shitting threads up.

Now now. Sure there's a lot of template and unrelated threads every day, but there's still plenty of discussion around, even discounting the shounenshit generals and other similar shit. Hell, I pick up like 2 shows a month just by exposure.

There is nothing wrong with Any Forums. If you don't like it go somewhere else

/vg/ is absolute ass and against the whole philosophy of this site. Allowing generals was moot's biggest mistake.

My idea is better:
> /ast/ Anime Shit Taste
For everything I don't like
> Any Forums stays the same but
For everything I like

Change bad. I hate this thread.

Attached: 1642894657880.jpg (401x485, 29.28K)

At least mods do their fucking job on Any Forums, a fucking wojak or pepe cancer gets instantly thread (most of the time) as well as other low quality threads. It's not perfect, but Any Forums could only dream of having something like that.

Splitting the board will literally only make things worse

Some people don't spend the entire day here, higher uptime means higher chance of more people seeing the thread.
I've followed many good threads late at night that were sadly dead by next morning.

Most of them are shitholes that turn into a tripfags circlejerk sucking each other. The Alicesoft is probably decent one I've visited

>/OP/ - Faggot

Like the other user said, most people who follow these niche things tend to have real life and pursue other hobbies and activities so they don't lurk and shitpost 24/7 on Any Forums. So there's a good chance a thread surviving longer than 30 minutes might draw in people who would have otherwise missed it.

4stats.io

I prefer a board full of posters and engagement. Two boards would see the user base fragmented and both boards would suffer as a result. The worst thing imaginable to me would be a dead board

Attached: 1637256761712.png (798x506, 300.57K)

It really does. I briefly went on the DDLC general and it seemed extremely pleasant. Then you have something like /revue/ which is weird but not bad unless you trigger people with very specific topics. Then you have something like /vn/ which is full of weirdos and retards.

Attached: Maya and claudine eat.webm (1280x720, 550.93K)

>tend to have real life and pursue other hobbies and activities
Their fault not mine

No mahou shoujo are either shoujo or seinen and very niche on Any Forums

There is nothing wrong with Any Forums. Leave it be

A slower board would hold a lot of advantages primarily for smaller manga threads to gain greater traction.

evict, BNHA, SNK, DB, Nardo, etc, etc

At some point in the future Any Forums will be split and it will be the end of Any Forums for me.

Attached: a.png (505x557, 80K)

You guys are trying to turn this place into reddit

Of course it's not your fault, it doesn't align with your interests of wanting to shitpost 24/7 on Any Forums

Just ask /bg/ (Random Generals) to be made.

I see that problem.
The board needs energy to stay alive but we lose out on smaller series gaining discussion.

A slower board would unironically be a bad thing

For shitposters who don't read manga or watch anime, yes.

kek
Good one

You guys are crying about smaller series but I bet none of you are doing anything to try and get discussion of them underway.

Just make /ñ/ and move all shounenshit threads over there. As an april's fools joke of course haha

It's people and culture, a site that's getting older and is fully exposed to everything and everyone. Convenience with the catalog was probably the big game changer that led to general culture. Making everything barebones might filter people out but people find workarounds.

This is the evolution of image boards, for better or worse. Maybe text only is the final solution.

what do you do about manga that grow in popularity here then get an anime.
Where would they belong? At what point would they be unwelcome here? If you split the boards you risk creating even more anime onlies.