Romcom or romcom adjacent manga

>romcom or romcom adjacent manga
>if the chapter does not have the main pair literally fucking, comments get filled with "UH PROGRESS?"
>"WHERE PROGRESS?"
>"IM DROPPING THIS IF NOT PROGRESS"
what is this brain poisoning

Attached: 1623081655148.jpg (526x804, 43.35K)

Is this thread going to progress somewhere or can I close the tab?

>reading comments on a manga hosting site while reading manga online

Attached: 1229585254670.jpg (500x375, 32.03K)

And if something like that happens, they'll call the fMC a whore or say that the development feels unnatural and rushed.

i really don't understand these troglodytes
they want sex in the first chapter and then what?
10/10 i luve this sereis
mind numbing, i just steer clear of romantic works discussion

I'm 100% sure they'd drop the series instantly if that happens and then they'd say "it's shit since they fucked"

Yeah i just love 6 chapters of the EXACT Same thing happening with faggy misunderstandings interrupted confessions and constant blue balling.
yeah everybody just loves that

Attached: 1643626594635.png (523x520, 391.34K)

You do, because you read it. You just don't understand the genre and then get upset about it. It's like getting upset about powercreep in battle shonen.

Niggertoro is shit and redditwitterscord incarnate. Sono Bisque Doll is shitting on it so hard it's not even funny.

Nagatoro is living rent free in marinfags minds. Why is that?

Attached: Nagatoro-san-juice.png (374x535, 133.49K)

>romcom
>it isn't romantic or comedic

Attached: 1643901111107.jpg (640x443, 34.89K)

Congrats, you came to the realization that Any Forums is not a good place (most of the time) to discuss manga in good faith.

>romcom
dropped before even picked up

I think it's warranted. These kinda manga are always a gamble because it will without a doubt go on for well over 200 chapters. A lotta people just desperately want to be sure that they are investing the time into something that will pay off and not get jerked around for the umpteenth time.

NAGAMONUS

I wish there was a manga that actually shows relationship dynamics instead of postponing the confession, or even having the confession as a pivotal plot point at all.

Like Nagatoro? I mean they pretty much act like a couple right now

>they pretty much act like a couple right now
Many, many series use that as a cheat. They don't actually gave to put the characters together as an official stated item precisely because "they're practically one right now". They can maintain an illusion of progress by having the two work up the nerve to label each other as lovers and then never bave to develop them after the labeling, so that the readers can be assured they'll always be like this and long term relationship problems and situations can be avoided

I don't see the problem. Those relationship problems can be used after they become official.

I like both of them

>high school romcom
>main couple is like a married couple
>still beet red in the face at anything that brings them closer
>jokes are the same
>cliched shit like sick chapter, school festival, saving other one from bullies or some stupid shit
idiots that follow this shit deserve nothing

One of the most popular romance manga has a hook-up in the first or second chapter. Some great ones, like Bonnouji, keep going after the sex too. People want to see an actual relationship, not endless pre-relationship flirting. Also, in the real world, people just plain don't wait that long before moving their relationship onwards.