Real ONE PIECE

Real ONE PIECE
Where is chopper???

Attached: 67882BE4-D2C8-42A5-BB01-604D89FE6212.jpg (1170x1556, 368.36K)

In the grand line, this series is just east blue

>Sanji is a skinhead
welp

>eminem will play sanji

He is the son of Hitler after all

>All mutts
Disguesting especially mulatto eminem
Are nips actors too shy or is it just standard requirement to get air time on jewflix?

Wtf is that gay zoro?

>nips actors
They got a nip actor for Zoro the only japanese SH

Why is Enel there?

Emily rudd is hot so that's good. And isn't usopp a Jew? The black member is Brooke because I doubt Slash wants to be in one piece

But Slash is Rob Lucci.

its already look like shit

chopper would eat the budget

Oh no... this is real.
I thought this was shitposting.
Does netflix not learn, or are they still on the shitty western attitude of "all publicity is good publicity"? They were dunked on really badly even way back in the death note live and bebop live was a commercial failure.
What the hell are these character choices too? Who does this? Do non artists literally just see "blond, black, white asian" and nothing else?
>The luffy's actor only similarity is that he looks vaguely exotic. Nothing about the facial features or hair was evern attempted to get close
>Zoro's actor looks like a manlet who never lifted in his life. He's got a soft, feminine face
>Nami's actress is just a random white girl. The only thing that is vaguely right here is that she had a bigger bottom lip. She just looks like some random bitch they found on the street
>The usopp actor has rasta hair and a small nose. The first things you notice about usopp is that he has a massive nose and a free fro with a hat, and a stupid determined expression.
>Sanji's actor just looks like lesbian eminem. Sanji is the one that is supposed to look slightly more feminine but also a ladies man. This guy looks like a punk.
I don't even like one piece and this makes me irrationally angry.

The One Piece fandom is considerably more massive than Cowboy Bebop.
Can Netflix handle the huge complaints?

>Where is brook???

You now remember retarded Any Forumsacks doomposting about how nami and sanji were gonna be black or some shit
Unironically perfect cast in terms of pure facial features, Sanji is so weird its good

Kek retard, OP literally is a diverse crew of different ethnicities.

Wanted: Eminem.

The casting is a 6/10 but it's going to be a disaster anyway. Cinema can't capture the dynamism of One Piece's animation without looking completely ridiculous.

Bollywood can but I don't think we're ready for that timeline yet