Why didn't Homura just drop a bomb on witch Sayaka like she did in the previous timeline instead of letting Kyouko kill...

Why didn't Homura just drop a bomb on witch Sayaka like she did in the previous timeline instead of letting Kyouko kill herself?

Why didn't Homura just kidnap Madoka and her family out of the city before Walmart Night attacked?

Attached: __akemi_homura_mahou_shoujo_madoka_magica_drawn_by_aiko_kanl__ef0b9b83691269b65c3ee519e389f91f.jpg (1382x1627, 189.97K)

Because she tried already in one of the loops and/or because savior complex and thirst for Madoka didn't let her think straight.

>plot only moves forward because the main characters are conveniently total idiots at just the right times
One of many marks of a poorly written series.

>straight.

>Why didn't Homura just drop a bomb on witch Sayaka like she did in the previous timeline instead of letting Kyouko kill herself?

Because Kyouko intentionally locked her out knowing she could do just that.

pic related

Attached: kyaku_die.jpg (2302x1162, 464.03K)

>Why didn't Homura just drop a bomb on witch Sayaka like she did in the previous timeline instead of letting Kyouko kill herself?
It was too late
>Why didn't Homura just kidnap Madoka and her family out of the city before Walmart Night attacked?
Tried that already, didn't work

>Kyouko has an impenetrable barrier she can deploy at will
kinda strong isn't it

Yes she is very strong.

Strongest of them all outside of universe breakers

> Why didn't Homura just kidnap Madoka and her family out of the city before Walmart Night attacked?
Madoka isnt going to let her city get destroyed and Walmart will continued to rampage

And keep in mind this isn't even her main magic. Kyouko was nerfed before the anime began, she'd be stronger than Mami if not for that.

>she'd be stronger than Mami if not for that
She still is stronger than Mami is the thing

It's like you don't understand the characters or their motivations at all.

>beats Mami twice in TDS
>people still think Mami is the strongest because she has big boobs

I want to stick my dick in crazy.

Attached: akuma.jpg (2836x1595, 401.23K)

So do I user, so do I.

Ah yes, homosexuality. The deepest and most complex of all motivations.

Attached: 005.png (361x334, 87.01K)

Enlighten me on what your line of reasoning works
>I'm gay
>Therefore Kyouko dies
I'm not sure how homosexuality plays into this at all.

Because it's a bad anime with a weak ending

You picked a pretty bad example considering the reason Kyoko died the way she did was specifically because she was gay for Sayaka. Which also happened almost hilariously abruptly in the anime, I had to check and make sure I didn't miss an episode or two the first time I watched it. Of course the reasons why they love eachother are as simple and easy to comprehend as the characters in a YA novel but the writers did a pretty bad job of conveying that with such poor pacing and then had the balls to throw a schmaltzy love song ED on top of it. Not that that disappointed me any, I kind of expected it to be good but highly overrated just like every other best series ever on Any Forums, HxH, Berserk, Kino, Monster, GitS, etc.
And I was right.

Classic example of purposely misrepresenting character motivations so that you can act smart and call something shit. This kind of thing happens so often.

>the reason Kyoko died the way she did was specifically because she was gay for Sayaka
I'd say that's a really shallow take. In the past two episodes you see Kyouko setting up the circumstances of her life, and the ways her idealistic self meshes with Sayaka's. You also see Kyouko get upset at Homura not because she was willing to let Sayaka die, but because she could coldly stand there while Madoka cries over Sayaka's body. This is a throwback to her own idealistic self, it's a direct confrontation with the suffering she's turned her back on with her "Let the weak die" approach.
Notice how in the fight the moment she really gets angry is when Sayaka nearly kills Madoka. This is immediately followed by a prayer to god, once again a throwback to her past. Her death here is mainly about trying to find herself in a world devoid of any absolute justice, and her despair is when her prayers are met with dead silence.
If you need further proof, take the fact that Kyoko is fine even after Sayaka dies in the new world, or how Kyoko has no qualms about killing Sayaka in TDS.

>her despair is when her prayers are met with dead silence
To be fair she does manage to go on her own terms. It's a bittersweet ending, not an entirely tragic one.