Rengoku was obviously stalling for time until dawn

>Rengoku was obviously stalling for time until dawn
>Tanjiro set the demon free
>this made more money than Spirited Away
What the fuck?

Attached: rengoku death.jpg (295x171, 12.11K)

>Women can't write
>Water is wet

>>Tanjiro set the demon free
you wut

>necrobumping

user, I am going to let you on a little secret:

Ghibli wasn't all that popular in Japan until the west found out it existed.

tha fuck you talking about?

Spirited away is from 20 years ago. In 20 years anime audience has grown significantly. This is why a modern anime may sell more than a 20 year old film.

Rengoku is the greatest character ever

Rengoku achieved what he said would.
He saved everyone on the train and stopped Akaza from killing Tanjiro.

Really? Japan has better taste than I thought.

It wasn't Rengoku who saved Tanjiro, it was Tanjiro plot armor which saved him.

Because flashy

Attached: Flashy boi.jpg (1849x1043, 168.31K)

How come Hashiras are so hated on Any Forums ?

Is it only anti-popular haters, I think they are pretty cool.

Cuckzui

>bump from page 10

The anime is good I decided to pick up the manga because I don’t want to wait 5 years to know how it ends. Just finished the Swordsmith arc, this shit is so overrated it isn’t even funny. It’s pretty good but damn literally every single character has a tragic back story that an entire chapter gets spent on including the demons and so far every fight is exactly the same. I’m not trying to start a flame war but JJK is such a better modern shonen and actually reading KnY has only made me realize it more.

>Rengoku was obviously stalling for time until dawn
He clearly wasn't.

Set your heart ablaze Any Forumssissies!

They are cool but KNY became popular so contrarian-as-ever-Any Forums hates them now. Just wait and you will even see anti-GODjima posting guaranteed in 2035 when they animate the last arc.

shinobu and giyuu are pretty cool
rengoku was just lame to me though
like i barely saw him then he just died to a guy that appeared out of nowhere

>forgetting the part where tanjiro was almost mortally wounded and couldn't fight
>forgetting also that said demon will mop the floor with both him and Tomioka during the final arc, so train's tanjiro had 0 chances to even attack him at time.

>It’s pretty good but damn literally every single character has a tragic back story that an entire chapter gets spent on including the demons and so far every fight is exactly the same.
Isn't that the point tought?
Most of the people who joined the demonslayers did it in order to kill muzan/get revenge and prevent other people will suffer the same fate.
And than most of the demons were just regular people usually turned in monster by Muzan (and usually without too much consent), and after than they became slaves of his own cells and loses their humanity.
Maibe it can be a bit too much abused, but it has its coherence inside the story

user needs a reason to whine

How was it plot armor? Akaza took a swing at Tanjiro and Rengoku stopped him. If Rengoku popped in out of nowhere then sure, I'd call that plot armor but he was there the entire time.

Attached: demon-slayer-kimetsu-no-yaiba-chapter-63-akaza-5.jpg (728x1058, 249.44K)

this character has such a silly design