One Piece

Oh how the tables have turned.

Attached: 20211022_143339.jpg (896x917, 386.73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/u9M8xEW
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I want to marry Law!

spread

Attached: 1643861660644.jpg (1200x900, 431.01K)

1039 raws:

imgur.com/a/u9M8xEW

Attached: phVOYTj.jpg (1194x1712, 500.57K)

I love how linlinfags suffered the worst and epicest BTFO possible.

I really hope next chapter we get a caramel flashback right before we see her defeated

Attached: flmbDqT.jpg (1200x1630, 523.18K)

Attached: rSBtyo2.jpg (1284x1713, 580.8K)

Big Meme's character has been nothing but a joke all arc. Why is anyone sad that she got defeated like this? A joke deserves to go out as a joke. Her only accomplishment in the whole arc was defeating Page One and taking out Kaidou's fodder.

Attached: E339MHe.jpg (1284x1713, 600.21K)

I cannot BELIEVE the protagonists won their battle against the enemy. I want to ROAST oda for this horrible writing!

Attached: cSwyvSv.jpg (1284x1713, 577.6K)

Attached: M7x7Rcb.jpg (1214x1712, 524.38K)

I don't think they're the ones who are salty

I think zorospics are saltier than yonkoufags

>Law makes Kaido bleed with "Injection Shot", a move that did less damage to Doflamingo than Red Hawk
"YOOOOOOO, KAIDO IS S7CH A BEAST, YO!"

>>Law makes Big Mom bleed with a KROOM move so big in scale that it creates a crater the size of Onigashima in the mainland of Wano
"WHY DID ODA MAKE BIG MEME SO FRAGILE? SHE DOESN'T DESERVE TO BE A YONKO!!!1!"

Attached: One Piece - Chapter 1010 - 4.jpg (784x1145, 268.46K)

Attached: T0Dzfwh.jpg (1284x1713, 601.88K)

Attached: FI0zSTr.jpg (1284x1713, 633.17K)

>Nami-Oden

Attached: hDCWoGm.jpg (1336x1107, 511.05K)

Attached: K8cbUPu.jpg (1284x1713, 575.33K)

Kidd was just pretending to use his powers in dumb ways to finish off Meme with a fucking railgun

Why didn't Kidd use his railgun to oneshot Queen?

Attached: rufi.jpg (300x168, 12.22K)

Attached: 4198hQY.jpg (1284x1713, 559.78K)

>zorospics
that's their daily, the lack of jobs in mexico must have taken a toll on them (no hate to the breaking bad country btw)

Attached: YehzQxX.jpg (1284x1713, 520.52K)

Big Mom >>>>>> Kaido

Her personality is funnier, her moves are flashier and her story is better.

Those who disagree are not qualified to be part of this conversation.

Attached: kB45Ecn.jpg (1201x1712, 576.92K)

Attached: VNFA1JT.jpg (1284x1713, 552.76K)

anyone else think zoro's drip lookin fine af here

Attached: image_2022-02-03_005635.png (309x670, 421.11K)

Big Mom standing there with a giant grin on her face as her fucking arm is broken was one of the rawest panels in the arc. Then she just uses the power of souls to heal it and juices up on Haki. She's so goddamn cool.

cope

Attached: cdcsOU5.jpg (1284x1713, 612.01K)

I hate Big Mom and Kaidou so much. They're nothing but tank. not threatening at all unlike... literally all the antagonists pre-time skip. even Don Krieg.

end

Attached: qJs9IbR.jpg (1478x1108, 522.05K)

Queen is literally a fly for him. He left the koi fish to Luffy so that he could fight the WHALE.

POST YFW THE OLD HAG IS FINALLY OUT OF THE STORY

Attached: 2.jpg (1600x1200, 188.58K)

you can stop trying to force this meme every thread

I'm a diehard opfag but this fight made zero sense. Why the fuck was big mom walking away last chapter while Kid and Law were basically already beaten, why didn't she finish them of?
Also, when did Law get this strong exactly? The attacks he used here could easily defeat doffy, yet he got trashed by him. It's not like there has been a training arc or some kind of power up to explain his jump in power either, at least Luffy trained and "understood" how to use coc, sanji got the suit and zoro and kid were never really shown going all out until now. Law being suddenly this strong when he needs to completely destroys the suspension of disbelief for me. Lastly it feels like Big Mom's attacks have suddenly lost any kind of power that they were previously shown to have. Kid and Law are tanking hits after hits from her this chapter, hell Law is taking a barrage of coc infused punches head on, one of those was enough to basically end Page One, Kid got hit by one of her strongest attacks yet and he is completely fine after. This is all happening while they are both at fuckin 1 hp, how the fuck are they tanking these hits?
I swear this fight is cool and everything but it might be the worst written one out of the whole manga.

By the way when is Bonney coming back?

Law rape face

You think that is because Oda decided to have all the villains be like 20 feet tall now? I feel like you can't really draw as good of fights when the size of the opponents are so different. It makes it tough to choregraph.

Oda made BM look fucking incredible. Linlinfags are the real winners of this chapter.

I bet Big Mom's clitoris is MASSIVE. God I'd love to slather myself in oil and just cuddle up to it and rub my body all over it FUCK bros..........

Why are we fighting Big Mom anyway?

Where did all the zoro posts go? Are they too busy arguing about power scaling kek

Kroom = Katana + Room
I think I cracked the code

Cope with what?

It took 2 awakened Devil Fruit users to bring Big Mom down, one of those fruist being the strongest Paramecia of all. Kaido will be buttfucked by literally just punches and kicks.

We will never see Kaido tanking a move as big as "Puncture Ville". Not when he is spitting blood to Roc Gun.

didn’t read

none of this would be a problem if oda didn't establish big meme and the kaido as absolute freaks and made kaido casually one shot luffy once. alas, it's just bad writing

Attached: main-qimg-faa2edb4eebc32fc8d2449e6401fb279-pjlq.jfif.jpg (360x450, 31.48K)

How convenient of Law and Kid to wait to use their ACTUAL strongest attacks for when Big Mom defeated them and then left for no reason last chapter. Was really well planned out by Law and Kid there.

super hera and the lasersword is pretty dope, glad oda gave her one last showcase of abilities

there are 3 types of posters.

it’s not a katana so I don’t think so

Kidd > fujitora

Electromagnetism is stronger than gravity

KSword + Room
there yuo go...

Law > Zoro. This is undisputable now.

Did yamato defeat the fire demon?

KYonkoukiller + Room

Just a reminder that Jinbei will ALWAYS feel out of place

What's your opinion on the Saitama in the One Piece world fan edit?

Attached: j6jq6wyn2bf81[1].png (820x3594, 2.9M)

Sucks the abilities did fuck all.

Big mom is a fucking monster. How the fuck is she still smiling after getting hit by laws attack. People really need to start giving all 3 of them waay more credit

Law x Zoro*

Attached: 1f087ee6b3619e2199da9c7c5c67e59d.jpg (1280x720, 72.49K)

Then why does Law let Zoro top when they have sex?

Law can defeat Luffy if Kroom lands. Hiis fruit is just that good.

Threesome Yaoi spinoff between Law, Sanji and Zoro NAO

You're literally retarded. The fuck did Don Krieg even do?

The setup time would make that tough but yeah his fruit isn't called OP OP for nothing, shit's busted

Law and Kid both show they can go back and fourth with a yonko and still be standing

Zoro nearly got destroyed by king who has no haki feat or awakened devil fruit. It shouldn’t be a debate.

Does the editor's note say the fight is over?

several 600 post threads in the past few hours

imagine the meltdown when luffy goes gear 5 and oneshots kaido

Is one piece on break next week or not? Tell us, Whitebeard!

Robin getting all touchy-feely with a skull, she's thirsty for Brook

They were literally waiting for a chance to get a hot in, you think Law can just use kroom on Big Mom while her guard is up after the first time he did it?

Zoro established dominance first

Attached: 1641315214466.jpg (500x567, 52.2K)

zoro:
>misses his attacks in critical moments
>was only useful in bailing out luffy because of luffy not taking things seriously
>can't even tank an attack for 1 second without breaking 30 of his bones
>uses his strongest move, one that he spent 2 (two) years honing, only manages to scar kaido (and not even enough to knock him down!)
>needs methamphetamines for furries to not be remembered as an embarrassment during this war
>only wins vs king because king decides to turn off his defences
>is currently AEEEEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII'ing

yeah it's over for zoLofags

the mog by kidd and law this chapter will never be recovered from even if he does end up beating mihawk

utter embarrassment

What is stopping Prometheus and Hera to continue wrecking Onigashima even after Big Mom is defeated?

They are immune to haki and everything.

Bros, her arm looks painful...