Creativity

Have you ever been inspired by anime/manga/otaku media to create your own thing? It could be just drawings, stories, or a visual novel, game, music, sculptures, anything creative I haven't listed too.

Attached: IMG_20201231_114949.png (500x500, 730.75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/AF39vi4aBjE
youtu.be/x_XCATuMcrU
youtube.com/watch?v=23MFMWTB6m8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>your
ESL or just American?

Get fucked
I made a manga in middle school but when my sister threatened to show it to her friends I ripped it up in a panic and cried for hours about it

I want to make anime one day. I don't want to say much, it feels immodest to talk about it.
OP do you have something anime inspired you to make?

I made a chapter of a isekai manga about Abigail Williams and beta Arceus but I'm not going to continue it.
It's better to create my own original series instead of leeching Pokémon.

Attached: cc818e41d6cee7cdfb967d0455fbec4c.jpg (920x1684, 627.61K)

Indie anime excites, even if it's a small animation, let alone a whole video. Really appreciate those guys who make a whole short on their own. Feel free to talk about it though, since that's what this thread is all about.

For me I don't really have a story to tell, so I'm gravitating towards just making anime style art to share on twitter/pixiv. If I could come up with a story, I'd like to make a short webcomic, or at a higher level, a visual novel.

>excites me*
I must be tired.

Did you publish it online or are you keeping it for yourself user?

>Did you publish it online or are you keeping it for yourself user?
The Abby isekai is only on paper. I could make it digital but it's not worth it.
The original is on developement at a sluggish pace. I made some lolis but the monster desings are killing me. It's all on paper.

>monster desings
How are you approaching it or can you articulate where you are stuck with them?

I entered a LN contest last year with a "magical battle school" entry inspired by the likes of Rakudai Kishi and Hundred

Yeah, still working on it but it's admittedly fallen into background detail hell because that background will influence how the actual plot goes too.

I used to want to make stuff alone, but I realized just how much there is to gain from being surrounded by other artists who push themselves just as hard as you, especially in a situation like many anime studios that have artists of insane caliber.
Humans also have the ability to multiply each other's output. Two great artists working together will create much better works than each working alone (given they can work together).
If you ever want to do a VN, try out renpy. It is very easy to get into. DDLC was made in it.

I'm recycling ideas from old drawings but it's hard because that's just not my style anymore.
I'm aiming for a Pokemon/ Digimon art style but that's not my style anymore, I want to draw lolis and buff manly men. I'm recycling ideas from old drawings but I need to practice more.

your a faggot

Here's my thing.
youtu.be/AF39vi4aBjE
youtu.be/x_XCATuMcrU

If we're going to talk about native speakers Australians seem to have worse English than anyone judging from flag boards.

Did you really make this user? It's very impressive. I only watched the PV, but it's super good, I want to know more and I'd totally watch a full season based on the PV alone. Looking forward to the full thing when I have time, but just jumping around it looks almost SHAFT/Bake-inspired.

Attached: __araragi_karen_and_kaiki_deishuu_monogatari_series_and_etc_drawn_by_drawfag__938eaa61bf3299b56c7214023db514b8.jpg (600x750, 122.43K)

>How have you been inspired by lolicon mass printer
Is this a satirical thread?
Looking for "inspiration and quality" in animanga makes as much sense as looking for food inside your toilet.

i liked the nostalgic feeling of a flash animation i recently saw, and ended up making pic related
youtube.com/watch?v=23MFMWTB6m8

Attached: sugar baby 6.png (1420x926, 854.6K)

Awesome! Quite the niche fanart but a nice idea. Makes me want to try to make fanart for stuff I liked as a kiddo one day.

I work with a team, but yeah, I'm the project lead. I take care of the script, storyboards, graphic design, coloring, and direction. Originally, it was going to be a "cinematic" VN, but we ended up going with a picture drama series instead. SHAFT and Monogatari are my main inspirations.

Attached: promo5.png (1280x993, 299.91K)

thank you! that's part of what motivated me, wanted to be among the first