Spring 2022

Spring 2022 will go down as one of the greatest modern anime seasons.

Attached: spring-2022.jpg (1916x4795, 3.11M)

It looks even worse than winter 2022

HOLY SHIT
Hold on, this looks fake, I'm going to check.

Spy x Family and Aharen-san for me

This is so incredible that it looks fake when it is not. There are a ton of great sequels and anticipated adaptations.
The one thing that does worries me is that fact, however. Despite them all looking amazing most of these are adaptations or sequels.
I will be looking forward the most to bubble by studio wit

Attached: Bubble sprint 2022.jpg (1280x720, 152.73K)

First 3hz original in years

I'm not interested in a single one of these. What are you so excited for? Am I just too old?
I thought it was going to be one of the old meme charts with things like Spice and Wolf S3.

>Spy x Family
what's so good about it
plot sounds like mr and mrs smith

You're right! how did I miss that?

Bubblekino looks great

Nah, you are just jaded

Congrats on the thicc redhead demon girl for having a second season. Satania is happy for her.

Attached: satania is just okay.png (540x719, 386.75K)

Have you checked through it all? There is a good balance of action, moe, and everything in between. If you really onlyi care for older anime, there is stuff like tiger and bunny S2 and more ikki tousen.

you just became boring

Let’s just say Anya is a very dumb peanut

>Aharen
This is a good anime
This is the one we're gonna watch, guys

>Shamiko S2
You're damn right it'll go down as great.

Attached: 1622828958988.jpg (474x679, 74.36K)

Was about to get excited about that new 3Hz anime, but holy shit, that synopsis got stupid fast.

Attached: 1305621576914.jpg (627x682, 32.38K)

This. Looks and sounds like shit and 3hz has no pedigree to watch their shows blindly.

Was Build Divide any good? Can't remember why I passed it up, but I'm surprised it's getting a sequel. Didn't seem like the kind of show that would.

Dang, I didn't think it'd be coming out for a lot longer.

It was terrible and flopped, second season was planned in advance. Nothing special about it

I have fond memories of watching the anime with Any Forums, playing the PSP game, and listening to the song about a million times. Hopefully it’ll be good.

Attached: BB40490B-8844-4F42-ABB9-4A8EAFF15759.jpg (1536x2240, 620.59K)