Look how fucking flat she is. God damn that is hot

Look how fucking flat she is. God damn that is hot.

Attached: 9b917946-4139-47c4-82aa-ad40d3c471df.png (906x1300, 789.38K)

Is that Griffith?

>she

I was just starting to wonder when we'd get the next daily Okaeri no Alice thread.

Yes.

If you like a girl this flat you’re just gay and in denial
>g8yyr

Wrong

So this mango is still going? How much more can the author stretch the plot? The
>omg I'm attracted to a trap I'm so confused
thing gets old pretty quick

They actually moved on from that part pretty quickly. How about you try doing your research before making a stupid post again?

Kei isn't a trap they're trans.

>They actually moved on from that part pretty quickly.
"""girlfriend""" still being a cunt though.
It's like a competition.
I'd like to continue following the series but as a rule I only read completed series so I'll drop this and pick it back up when it's done in 15 or so years.

Attached: 30.jpg (906x1300, 259.88K)

I am kinda disappointed Yui is shoving herself back into the story. It feels like the series needs time for Yo and Kei to get comfortable for at least a few more chapters. They can get distracted with the cute painter girl before Yui brings up more tension again.
I was excited to get to see Yo unload some trauma on the painter girl before we move on

why aren't women like this killed as soon as they're identified?

e-even my mom?

Attached: hsg-hidaka-i-love-you.jpg (1280x720, 112.9K)

>It's like a competition.
Not really, Yo already accepted Kei as his love interest. Mitani is just trying to shove her way in intermittently. Nice try speed reader kun

Yes, now we have to suffer through your shitty posts.

look at those hips

>Yo already accepted Kei as his love interest
Did he though?

I'd fuck him

Attached: 1569698720378.jpg (448x537, 99.38K)

I stopped reading after a few chapters, has Yui admitted that she's just coping at maximum force because her crush didn't like her back and instead became more a cute girl than her and went for her rejected friend? That must really fucking hurt her ego and self worth.

>him

well yeah he's a tranny but that is inconsequential in 2D

some mentally ill readers will start to think it means they can transition this well and they can also find someone.

Okay you can go back now.

that's con and all but I don't care about faggots

Attached: 1643042899084.jpg (960x1378, 243.92K)