Re:Zero WN

Chapter 53 of arc 7 has been released.
Translation of the chapter by Peteranon:
pastebin.com/F8sS6SiY

Today is also still Rem and Ram birthday, and tomorrow is Setsubun. Will our twins reunite with or without memories of each other?

Attached: 1612580534670.png (800x400, 521.72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/kittsanx/status/1488860325818556417/photo/1
youtube.com/watch?v=fXo47CIUuFg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

We go again.

Attached: ram.jpg (750x1204, 99.5K)

You made this thread too early.

Attached: Rem (65).jpg (2048x2048, 645.68K)

Were here, anons!

even the japanese think rui is rem

Miafasz?

Why didn't Subaru just warp down into the castle 5 times?

Attached: 1421599981825.jpg (433x380, 25.88K)

I thought he might go crazy enough to use unseen hand and gib the guy. But I also wasn't sure the intent would be to kill Olbart from a story perspective. As twisted as he is, they really need all the generals.

I think this has been the most popular theory for half a year now

I feel like using Cor Leonis on Yorna would have been an acceptable outcome and Invisible Providence could have probably done something to, but this section has made a note of how bad Subaru is at remembering shit to the point it makes sense narratively that he never thought to use either.

Re:Sucks is worthless trash and it will never become good. When all your main characters are so generic they seem to have been made using a random character generator, you can't just make a good series.

Go back to your harem wish fulfillment series that is MT you nerd

new rem art lads

twitter.com/kittsanx/status/1488860325818556417/photo/1

Attached: comm 32 posting.jpg (2304x3072, 3.53M)

thank you user, the other 300 rem art wasnt enough

Subaru might have died over a hundred times this chapter alone, also Louis is love, unfortunately Subaru didn't do her when she licked his neck in Arc 6

Well it's more of that rage could make him think using IP is a good idea. Before he even knew he could do that, he had an innate sense that he could do something to Elsa and stopped himself from allowing it to manifest because it felt wrong.

He probably forgot Cor Leonis and Invisible Providence now that he's a kid, also the reason she was having problem fighting was that she has to protect the city and Subaru/Louis, Cor Leonis's Buff wouldn't help at all

>died over a hundred times
I wanna see some repercussions, crying isn't gonna cut it. Would like someone to at least notice Subaru's fucked mental state, or maybe trauma. What can be done to make the fear of RBD comparable to Al's looping power?

He didn’t think to do it, his mind doesn’t work too well when he has to deal with shotafication and 10 second loops of impending death.

subo almost broke like 3 times

To be fair, he probably tried in one of the loops but Olbart just kept phasing through the floor to catch him and his future wife Rui.

How Many Seconds in Eternity? I'd say Ten.

youtube.com/watch?v=fXo47CIUuFg

Yeah well I want others to react to Subaru when he's breaking down and about to go full schizo

Attached: 23472983472834.png (1210x467, 242.55K)

oh yeah, now that i think about it, no one has ever seen it besides emilia

Well shit I guess Chapter 7 easily has the most deaths for Subaru in a chapter, I hope Tappei doesn't make each chapter an escalation on how many times Subaru dies.

Nice thighs

I really wish there was a moment where Subaru was fast enough to throw the explosive back at Olbart. Only for Olbart to avoid it and throw several more towards Subaru's direction.

The part where Subaru teleports to the other side of the castle and there is already a bomb on his face to me kinda show they probably were thrown really freaking fast, or Olbart somehow predicted where Subaru was gonna teleport seconds before he actually did somehow

I still think he died more in Arc 6, with it being around 45 times or so but Arc 7 is pretty close now

He has to point to Rui to indicate where he wants to teleport to. Since Olbart has super fast reflexes and super speed, it's not inconceivable for the bomb to arrive before Subaru teleports there, since Rui also has to react to the command.