Hibike's Author Wants to Start Writing Yuri More

>twitter.com/ayanotakeda/status/1488525484946509829

She's also thinking about writing a yuri novel someday.

Attached: 花は咲く、修羅の如く.jpg (717x1037, 148.12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wviewer.contendo.jp/viewer/?bid=J0010501BK0122244001
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

More boyfriends in yuri.
Nice. I approve.

Why does it keep happening?

Forgot image.

Attached: 1643695243775.png (1432x2048, 3.79M)

Why are so many mangaka lesbians?

Just because a girl writes yuri doesn't mean she's gay. Plently of guys read stories about fucking traps and they're still straight.

Sure

I’m sure she regrets not going full yuri with KumiRei. I suspect her editors may have influenced her writing. I hope she’s finally free to do what she likes.

Mira, one of the most well-known creators of original yuri doujins, has a husband.

Attached: 1624338427555.jpg (1430x2000, 1.24M)

A woman who makes shit like that is anything but straight

Her statement is very curious, she wonders if it she isn't more suited to write yuri after all, she wants to at least write a yuri story once a year, most likely implying she would like to continue participating in anthologies.

My guess is that she will try to publish a yuri novel next, she probably was actually looking at the people who enjoyed Hibike and the truth is that most if not all of them didn't care about the male characters in that story, this type of statement really makes it looks like she actually regrets not making Hibike yuri.

Honestly? It feels like lately yuri authors can do pretty much anything at this point and barely have any editorial issue because editors just don't understand yuri, so I am not surprised that authors are looking at other yuri stories in the market and finding curious how none of the tropes they usually are strongly suggested to seek are not in that works at all.

Yuri is irresistible after all. All roads lead to yuri.

Yuri always wins.

inb4 it's more baity garbage

wviewer.contendo.jp/viewer/?bid=J0010501BK0122244001
You can read her first Yuri short story there.

>It feels like lately yuri authors can do pretty much anything at this point and barely have any editorial issue because editors just don't understand yuri
I mean, you have yuri lolicon, yuri cheating, yuri ntr, yuri prostitution, yuri rape, yuri oyakodon, student x teacher yuri, yuri action /mysteries and son. The only thing you can't have is men, but then it wouldn't be yuri

Where's a translation?

HET BROS IT'SOVER

>The only thing you can't have is men, but then it wouldn't be yuri

Not true at all. And you could always take the concept a step further, and have a classic unrequited yuri love story where a girl has no choice but to watch from the sidelines as the girl she loves falls in love with a man

Attached: ntr trap.jpg (1500x2138, 539.41K)

Yeah, no surprise authors look at this and see how much they are getting away with, I'm pretty sure there are authors at Kirara seething how the people in the other company's magazines don't have any restraints.

No, fuck off.

I mean, you can have men in the story, but the man are never going to get with the MC, your pic related not only have two guys being cucked by the girls but in the final issue is show that the boys are really gay for each other too.

No, you fuck off.

Yeah no, that wouldn't be yuri but some anti yuri shit. If I wanted to read about token lesbians getting cucked by men I'd read romcoms that have them. Hell that happened to poor sawako Sekijou in bokuben, she's in love with one of the heroines and well it didn't happened, hell she had more development than the heroine she's into

Attached: Sekijō Sawako _ #X3N0N.jpg (2237x1258, 144.76K)

>Makes plots where the m*le wins anything
Kys

>the man are never going to get with the MC

Not always true, especially if it's a story about a turbulent youthful romance that ends tragically. Story could end with MC marrying a man and looking wistfully back on those youthful days.

But I get your point. I just assumed user meant no major male characters whatsoever.

yuri by himself is good but yurifag are mentally ill

>Not always true
I guess it happens in the story you made up in your mind, dipshit.

What's with all the hate for tragic and unrequited love stories? They're usually some of the best and most well written pieces.

Right, then make a story with a dude mc who really loves a girl who's a lesbian, he ends up alone and miserable while he remembers his crush.

It's fine as long as she doesn't get married to a man and it's promoted as yuri at the same time . I mean class S was a thing for all reason, hell we could have class S stories today but I doubt anyone would like to read them.

That's just real life

-Said the male virgin

yurifags are very similar to haremfags where the slightest hint of competition will drive them crazy, they are very paranoid. For some reason fujos don't seem to care, I don't know why

You don't know what you're talking about

>wall of text
no thanks

Aquatope from Kai's POV when?

Attached: 1633204371782.jpg (650x489, 72.27K)