One Piece

Full Spoiler Text is out. Dumping.

Attached: __monkey_d_luffy_roronoa_zoro_trafalgar_law_eustass_captain_kid_kaidou_and_2_more_one_piece_drawn_by_shido__05f9780b1eebb394d340933da82d1a6f.jpg (1680x1450, 1.39M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O2QqOvFMG_A
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Full summary, thanks to redon from MangaHelpers Forum.

Chapter 1,039: “Key Performer”

In the cover Color Spread, Straw Hat crew is walking through a dense forest looking for adventures.

Chapter starts in the sky over Wanokuni. Momonosuke is grabbing the “Flame Clouds” surrounding Onigashima island and is pulling them. Little by little, Momonosuke is moving Onigashima away from the “Flower Capital”.

Momonosuke: "I'm doing it...!!
I'm moving the island.
Little by little I'm moving it away from the city...!!
I won't let something like this...
falls on the capital~~~~~~!!!"

Suddenly, Momonosuke hears something.

Momonosuke: "Huh? Has someone called me?"

Cut to the Live Floor, right after Kid's attack on Big Mom from last chapter. Kaidou's subordinates can't believe they managed to attack Big Mom like that. Kid Pirates and Heart Pirates are euphoric for Kid and Law attacks. Big Mom wakes up in pain.

Big Mom: "... Ueeh!!"

Kid: "Hah, hah.
It worked, damn old hag...!!"

Law teleports to the metal bull created by Kid and talks to him.

Law: "Hey... Eustass-ya...!! That's the second time you've done it!!
After my big attack... You go and do a flashier one that seems the winning attack...!!
I'm not your fucking support artist!!"

Kid: "What's that got to do with me!!!
Stop saying stupid things!!"

Law: "If you think that, then next time you should attack first.
Then I can finish her off myself."

Kid: "Don't give me instructions!!!
It will be my special attack the one that will finish off that old hag!!"

Law: "Um... After a bull... A hippopotamus? Or an elephant?"

Kid: "Shut up!! Do you really think I'm going to reveal the trump card that I have in my sleeve!!"

As Kid and Law argue, Big Mom stands up. We see that something has happened to Big Mom's right arm.

Kaidou's subordinates: "Look at Big Mom's bones!!"

Big Mom's radius and ulna have been broken and she can't move her hand.

Big Mom: "A shockwave attack from the inside...
My ribs are wrecked too...!!!
Trafalgar's techniques are pretty dangerous...!!"

Big Mom creates a sphere with Soru Soru no Mi powers and brings it close to her broken arm.

Big Mom: "I give you life!! Revive, my bones~~~!!
Ma~~~mamama, hahaha!!!"

Big Mom heals her own arm, she is overflowing with energy, black lightning comes out of her body. Kid and Law keep talking.

Law: "This is not a joke... Hah... Hah...
After the next round, I will run out of energy...!!!
My next attack will be my last...!!
I definitely won't miss...!!
So you have to do..."

Kid: "Don't give me orders!"

Big Mom prepares to attack.

Big Mom: "Prometheus!! Napoleon!!
Hera!! Let's go!!!"

Prometheus/Napoleon/Hera: "Yes Mama!!!"

Big Mom: "“Maser Saber” (Roaring Light Sword - 鳴光剣 (メーザー サーベル))!!!"

Kid: "Uohh!!!"

Big Mom combines her 3 Homies into one sword (just like the one she used against Ulti) and cuts the metal bull created by Kid in one blow.

Kid: "...!!
It's useless!! They're just pieces of metal!!"

Big Mom: "Hah, hah.
Mamamama, you are wasting your time.
Your dream is coming to an end
little brats!!!
We have sent hundreds of young pirates like you to the bottom of the sea.
We have “ruled” this ocean for decades!!!"

As Big Mom says this, Kid jumps off his metal bull and attacks her. Big Mom tries to attack Kid too with her fused sword. But Kid is faster.

Kid: "“Assign”!!
“S”!!!
“N”!!!"

Big Mom: "Ehhh!!?"

Kid puts an “S” on Big Mom's forehead and an “N” on a half-destroyed tower from Live Floor. Then Big Mom sticks to the tower like the 2 opposite poles of a magnet. Kid returns to his metal bull and prepares to charge at Big Mom again.

Homies: "Dodge it, Mama~~~!!"

Kid: "Take this~~~~!!!"

Big Mom manages to flip her body with the tower stucked to her back. This way, Kid's bull hits the tower instead of Big Mom. Kid can't belive Big Mom's strength. She then uses a new attack on Kid.

Big Mom: "“Bahouhou” (Visiting Mother Cannon - 母訪砲 (バホウほう))!!!
“Misery” (3000 Leagues - 三千里 (ミザリ))!!!"

Translator's note: Big Mom's attack is based on the Anime “3000 Leagues in Search of Mother” (Haha o Tazunete Sanzenri).

In an amazing double page, Big Mom uses her fused saber to create a giant woman of fire and thunder that attacks Kid. As Big Mom laughs and wonders if Kid is alive, a piece of a tower appears above Big Mom's head.

Big Mom: "Eh?"

Law: "Takt."

The tower crushes Big Mom as Kaidou's subordinates run away from the rubble. Law jumps at Big Mom, he coats his sword with a “K Room”. Kid is still standing, but he has many injuries.

When she's getting up, Law stabs Big Mom's chest.

Big Mom: "Damn you~~~~~~!!!
Trafalgar~~~~~~~~~~~~!!!"

Cut to the basement armory, we see Law's sword has also passed through this floor of the castle.

Yamato: "What is that!!!"

Cut to Wanokuni, we see Law's sword stabs the land of Wanokuni below Onigashima island.

Back to the Live Floor. Big Mom coated her fists with Haki and is hitting Law until he's near dead. But Law doesn't let go of the sword becouse he's making it go deeper and deeper.

Big Mom: "Release me now!!
Trafalgar!!!"

Law: "...!!"

Heart Pirates: "Captain!!"

Law: "Must go...!!
Deeper!!"

Big Mom: "What happened!?
Weren't you already out of strength!?"

Heart Pirates: "What are you doing!? Captain.
Get away!! She's going to kill you!!"

Law finally completes his attack.

Big Mom: "Huh!?
Stop..."

Law: "“Puncture Ville” (Puncture Shockwave - 穿刺波動 (パンクチャー ヴィレ))!!!!"

Big Mom: "Uehhhh~~~~~~!!!

The shockwave from Law's attack goes through the entire Onigashima castle and produces a powerful explosion in Wanokuni. The explosion creates massive hole in the ground of Wanokuni below Onigashima island.

Big Mom screams in pain and spits blood out of her mouth again. Momonosuke looks from the sky the big hole that has been created in Wanokuni. Yamato looks at the roof of the armory and wonders what created that hole.

Despite Law's attack, Big Mom is still standing and attacks Law with the giant woman of fire and thunder

Big Mom: "Burn him until he dies, “Misery”!!"

Misery: "Yes, Mama!!!"

Law: "Hah.
Hah.
Do it now!!
Hah, hah.
Eustass-ya!!!"

Big Mom: "What!? What the hell is that!!!"

Kid: "How many times do I have to repeat it!!
Trafalgar...!!
Don't give me order!!!"

In another fantastic double page, we can finally see Kid's trump card. He has created a huge electromagnetic cannon with which he's aiming at Big Mom from the air. Kid prepares the cannon while Law laughs confidently.

Big Mom: "Damn!!!"

Big Mom turns to Kid defiantly, ready to face his attack.

Big Mom: "Come on!!! Go ahead!!!
Do you think you can defeat me!!?
I am “Big Mom”!!!!"

Kid: "I'm going to finish you off...!!!
“Damned Punk” (Magnetic Cannon - 電磁砲 (ダムド パンク))!!!!"

Big Mom: "Oooooooh!!!"

In an epic final double page, Kid fires a powerful beam that hits Big Mom's body, who falls to the ground spitting blood from her mouth. In the last panel of the chapter we see Law.

Law: "Your era ends here!!!"

End of the chapter. No break next week.

I want to hug. Law

Attached: FHTRWkmagAI3CB_.jpg (1668x2048, 773.92K)

no nakamafaggotry allowed itt, thanks

It's his era now

Attached: Law.jpg (1920x1080, 422.22K)

We're getting closer and closer to the end of Wano
Soon this nightmare will be over
Please god don't let there be an Elbaf arc

Attached: jack1.jpg (500x669, 39.06K)

Is Law really that tall? Heights look off, he looks shorter next to Luffy in the manga.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WHY IS CONQUEROR’S NOT THE STRONGEST WEAPON WHAT THE FUCKKK

Attached: 2713F515-9850-44DC-B8DF-5FFE7D3F3491.jpg (1024x760, 87.23K)

I am Oden, and Oden was born to boil!

Attached: 1642773828998.jpg (412x512, 45.51K)

*ignores big mom's haki punches*

what a fucking king

Attached: raw.jpg (1334x1334, 1.93M)

THREADS ARE GOING TOO FAST

>Yamato surpassed Nami's screentime this arc
whoops

Attached: 1.jpg (1250x1000, 205.03K)

Im really fucking sure the people who complain about Law and Kidd defeating Big Mom are the ones who masturbate to every little thing Zoro does

She'll quickly get it back with the focus shifting to Tama soon.

Attached: 1643586778947.png (230x684, 272.73K)

He is taller than Luffy and Zoro, but he's actually really small compared to Killer and Kid. They were scaled down for the pic

Makes sense considering she hasn't appeared in around 10 chapters by now.

>Big Mom heals her own arm, she is overflowing with energy, black lightning comes out of her body.
>Back to the Live Floor. Big Mom coated her fists with Haki and is hitting Law until he's near dead.
OH NO OH NO BROS YOU TOLD ME ODA NERFED BIG MOM TO NOT USE HAKI OR COC FUCK YOU ODAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Law is taller than Luffy and Zoro and shorter than Kid and Killer.

Hope we never get back to Kaido before closing the other front and when we do it's because he's going down in 2 chapters like Big Meme. Other chapters with them fighting that is not to end the fight or start the flash back are just gonna be filler

zolofags aren't people user

>In an amazing double page,
>In another fantastic double page,
>In an epic final double page,
How much do you wanna bet they are your usual scribbles we have come to expect from Hackda?
Why are they hyping it? They are worse than Hackda's editors at this point when it comes to unwarranted hype.

Attached: one_1030_tcb_015.png (1794x1300, 602.15K)

As usual the full spoilers make this seem like a pretty decent final fight chapter. It's definitely over.

BIG DICK KROOM IS BACK IN TOWN

Attached: 1643317304811.jpg (1200x628, 58.66K)

>Law: "Hey... Eustass-ya...!! That's the second time you've done it!!
>After my big attack... You go and do a flashier one that seems the winning attack...!!
>I'm not your fucking support artist!!"
LAWFAGS SEETHING AND DILATING, KIDFAGS DABBING

He's alright.

Attached: 0e12ecdc60619de810fe7b9725d3e064.jpg (564x420, 21.03K)

I love them so much.

Attached: 1.jpg (1200x628, 80.77K)

I WANT LAW TO KROOM INSIDE MY WOMB

>Jack jobbed so many times I fucking lost count
>Queen and King lost 2v1 against Marco
>Queen go bitchslapped without any resistance by fucking Chopper of all people
>Queen got ONE-SHOT, literally ONE-SHOT, by post-powerup Sanji (FUCKING SANJI)
>King does absolutely nothing the entire arc
>gets wrecked the moment Zoro (who has been getting griefed by his sword to make the fight fair) figures out his stupid fucking invulnerability gimmick
>Jack is getting wrecked by a fucking one-legged dog. He's so fucking irrelevant the Scabbards can just fuck off and let the furry solo him instead of helping
>Kaido's nothing but a useless sandbag in the group fight, useless dragon form never hits its target, keeps shitting himself over Zoro's attacks and has to get carried by Big Mom
>Big Mom is a comedic relief jobber half the time who can just be EASILY swatted away like a generic dumb Goliath (Jinbei knocking her off a boat, Franky+Brooks ramming her face in, Law+Kidd easily pushing her off a cliff)
>CoC coating as a reach plot device to bypass Kaido's defense and turn him into a push-over
>KO's from Kaido literally do no lasting damage to Luffy (why even let Luffy get KO'd then?)
>somehow Yamato can hold off Kaido for days because I guess she's demi-Yonko tier too now
>Law+Kidd (two sub-Doffy level shitters) somehow win against Big Meme because suddenly a shitty metal bull charge hurts her

I'm fucking livid at how easily Luffy and his allies are tearing through Wano and stomping everything in their path, when they should be struggling to survive. Hackda could have just fucking ignored Big Meme but instead he decided to do a ridiculously overpowered threat of TWO ALLIED YONKOS, thereby writing himself into a corner where the only solution was to suddenly make every enemy a weak push-over and bitch. Queen, one of Kaido's commanders, has been relegated to a fucking Chopper-level enemy and one-shot by Sanji. THAT'S how bad this shit is.

Finally the bitch is defeated but we have to wait two months to know what is happening with Zoro and which fruit the Gorosei are talking about. Thanks Hackda

Attached: supernova_height_comparisons_by_taminfury_d8v13l4-fullview.jpg (1024x1024, 106.19K)

cope and seethe, Redon said Kaido vs. Luffy had 10/10 spreads and it was true

So why didn't they use these abilities on the roof?

I legitimately don't understand anyone who gets hype over boring sword slashes over creative shit like this fight

Attached: Law lifting ship.png (1520x1200, 3.42M)

Zoro getting conqueror coating was wanked as one of the strongest, but now we know df awakenings are broken and can beat conqueror users. A mix of power scale faggots getting their head canons ruined and zorofags are seething.

Anyone who paid attention to the story knew that kid and law would be yonko tier though, they have to scale comparably to luffy’s feats

No Bonney i sleep

Attached: E62370C3-1C1A-4481-A152-4F3AD09AC2BE.png (886x655, 199.03K)

Has Oda given up?

>Big Mom creates a sphere with Soru Soru no Mi powers and brings it close to her broken arm.

>Big Mom: "I give you life!! Revive, my bones~~~!!
>Ma~~~mamama, hahaha!!!"

>Big Mom heals her own arm, she is overflowing with energy, black lightning comes out of her body. Kid and Law keep talking.
Big Mom is Yhwach now?

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 504.1K)

Not even morjfag but the raid failing would be more kino writing than this

weak bait, but that much is to be expected from Hack apologists

biggest lie in one piece?

Attached: l.png (264x436, 187.21K)

BM and Kaido are the strongest duo in OP, they needed to separate them

I love their chemistry.

Is Kidd the Vegeta of OP?

nigga shut up u mad lmao

dilate more cuck, everyone agreed it was true

>zolokeks with the "ENMA WAS HOLDING ZOLO BACK" headcanon
King literally held back and used a sword exclusively so Zoro wouldn't die immediately from casual wingflaps

>kino
Go back to Any Forums with your lingo

Shounen rules, or really even just fight rules. you put on the gas near the end of the fight and conserve energy in the beginning.

The true Emperor of the sea

Attached: the law.jpg (850x673, 100.31K)

Sure but if Luffy didn't show up and start using CoC attacks to stop Kaidou he would have killed Law and Zoro. It didn't really make sense for Law to hold back in that situation.

Kino Piece is back... finally... it only took a few hundred chapters

a fucking railgun

morj??????????

>2 weeks ago a nami-schizo was arguing for a whole thread that it will never happen

Why are anons so stupid?

Attached: 1643580054489.jpg (1080x867, 376.06K)

No, punching harder and having enough stamina as the story requires is clearly the far better outcome.

No, Vegeta can occasionally compete with Goku
Kid is more like if Piccolo retained his animosity

At least kids electromagnetic cannon is finally something different than his giant metal creations shit. Laws Bankai is pretty cool too

holy fucking shit, BM is 1000x more intimidating than that drunk fish

There's really no Vegeta equivalent in Wan Piss since the story wanks Luffy way too hard for that.

I love Law

Attached: bun.jpg (564x690, 57.84K)

>Law tanks big mom coated punches
I HAVE TO SEE IT

Didnt think about this. Yeah i remember reading that people with CoC are the strongest but now Oda prove this wrong (Like the whole Logia vs Haki debate 10 years ago)

Oda finally shutting down people who only talk about CoC.

Zoro used Asura in that fight though, which is his strongest attack as a last ditch effort.

Law being busted makes sense since his fruit was always establishes as overpowered

Kidd makes zero sense though, how the fuck does a yonko get hurt from MUH METAL OBJECTS

more like cocoating just isn't that impressive
Law is just laughing them off right now
and he was getting ragdolled by Vergo

Attached: Vergo bonk.jpg (580x668, 88.39K)

Because he was literally done. he collapsed after that. it would have been his final move if not for the mink medicine.

People are losing it now, imagine the shit storm when Luffy will pull out gear fifth to end Kaido in 7 chapters from now

Attached: one piece enter the law.png (1029x733, 652.46K)

They were seriously arguing about that?

>Not even a morjfag
Sure thing morj.

I still don't understand how Kid throwing metal at Big Mom hurts her. The railgun I understand at least, but all of the crap he did previous feels pointless.

honestly, what would coating even do against someone who already has shitty defense? outside blows hurt as much as inside for him

Panel time number user, you counting or me? I covered you for 1037-38.

*sidekick to the true emperor of the sea

Attached: Eustass-Kid-featured.jpg (1710x900, 143.65K)

Remember when Yonko were threatening and could literally one-shot the protagonists?

I love one piece again

>Queen and King lost 2v1 against Marco
way to fuck up your post not even two sentences in

it was his last attack he only got up because of the mink medicine

It is going to be Luffy's new Gear 4 Tigerman form that will defeat Kaidou.

>They
It was just one schizo. But yeah...

Is not the metal i think its the electromagnetic field. That shits affects you in a molecular level (in the real world obviously). Dont know if Oda is gonna give an explanation to that.

stop engaging.

at the time, it wasn't

His awakening did damage because of the magnetic force, not because it was metal. Even wood would have done damage with that magnetic force.

They did you fucking tranny

Raws hopefully the latest tonight.

Now that the fight is over how much percentage of the credit should each get?

Attached: luffy's rivals.jpg (1360x760, 191.12K)

>everyone
yeah, right, maybe everyone in your personal echochamber

Electromagnetism is a strong force

Lawchads, its time to make it clear to the Euslesskeks, WE are the Whitebeard here. Kidd can be Shiki.

Attached: Trafalgar_D._Water_Law_Anime_Pre_Timeskip_Infobox.png (1022x1142, 1.59M)

Queen and that bird dude sucked

They were never threatening. Only Chad murals have ever been threatening

BuT buT AdVaCcEd CoNqUeRoR's HaKi >>>>>> dF, yOu cAn'T iNjUrE a YoNkO wiThOut iT!!!"

OH NO OH NO OH NO OH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ODAAAAAAA AIEEEEEEEEEEE

next gen of one piece games are going to be insane.

>nooooooo you can't have any progress noooooooo

That doesn't make any sense.

post proof cum slurper

This is fake right? How the fuck are Law and Kidd able to defeat Big Mom??

What a fucking hack writer Oda is

Attached: 1574632864796.png (592x246, 90.47K)

It will be the usual shit any time Luffy gets a new power.
>"How the fuck did he do that, MC Plot Armor pulling new things out of his ass, fucking Oda."
>"Zoro will catch up soon, you will see."

>Kidd makes zero sense though, how the fuck does a yonko get hurt from MUH METAL OBJECTS
you do realize Kid just pulled out a railgun, right?
youtube.com/watch?v=O2QqOvFMG_A

kizaru would have been fine

Marco did like 5% dmg to them, then run away after losing all his stamina. Marco can't regenerate indefinitely.

They're quite the best villains of One Piece other than Croc and Doffy, though.

Sorry user but fuck no, zoro getting magical sword was bs. The only problem I have with the law and kid fight is them being able to tank all her attacks. The way they beat her is fine, them tanking shit wasn’t, it could be better like law pulling out a move to make them not feel any pain for a period of time would make this so much better.

still more than your singular post ROFLLLLL kek'd and wrekt

>Big Mom comes into the fight at neat full health
>loses to an already damaged Law and Kid
That is fucking embarrassing. She is such a joke.

Attached: 559D4C43-9F2D-4F76-95CF-4CA1132E5687.jpg (1464x1026, 171.01K)

>ANOTHER fucking chapter with Big Mom and Law/Kidd
>Big Mom is defeated
>wait actually no
>Law and Kid are defeated
>wait actually no
>This time Big Mom is defeated for real
>wait actually no
>This time Law has lost all stamina
>wait he still has some left
>This time Big Mom will surely lose
A fucking week for this

Attached: 1635725295221.gif (500x490, 1.73M)

Next stop One piece

Attached: the law.gif (500x504, 940.73K)

law is whitebeard because he's obviously friends with luffy like whitebeard was with roger.