How to Fix Any Forums

1. Ban ALL of the following:

DragonBallSpics
Narutards
Huntertrannies
SnKfags
MHAfags
Faggots who post that shitty "ENTER..." meme.
Anyone who says "bros" or uses "bros/sisters" as a suffix, ESPECIALLY that one faggot schizo retard who posts "ninibros..." in every goddamn thread.
Anyone who refers to their own fanbase as "chads".

2. Fire all of the mods for doing a dogshit job at managing this board by allowing entry level Shonen garbage here on Any Forums and encouraging and participating in shitposting, ESPECIALLY that faggot Any Forumsshitter mod RapeApe.

3. If nether 1 or 2 work, just fucking kill Any Forums already. It's an empty husk of its former self now. Fuck this place.

Attached: usmM7bQZQ-laQAOOCyyvSUEBQrp2W6gRfwa5Fh7yzmA.jpg (500x462, 61.91K)

based Yotsubachad

Ninibros...

That's a very good idea user, you are a cool dude, can I suck your cock?

Kill yourself.

RapeApe is the administrator, so no one except Hiro could really do anything about that. And Hiro gives precisely zero fucks about Any Forums at this point beyond how much money it makes him.

Be the change you want to happen.

Ninibros...

The only way to “fix” Any Forums is to turn back time 10 or more years. The new generation of users will act in their own way whether you like it or not, just run off to your own little oldfag altchan if you hate it so much here

Learn how to use filters and stop crying.
>3. If nether 1 or 2 work, just fucking kill Any Forums already. It's an empty husk of its former self now. Fuck this place.
You think your thread is somehow improving this site? You're just as bad.

I hope RapeApe fucking dies in a horrible accident.

based

That's a good summary. Don't forget generals and nu-"storytimes" though. And you for bleating about trannies.

What’s wrong with storytimes

Same as with any other general.

kwah sisters were we spared?

Ninibros...

Can't fix this place when gookmoot gives zero shits becides getting passbux. Migrate to an altchan already

we've had daily manga chapters since the dawn of time, user. This is an integral part of board culture.

Attached: 1569982656278.png (207x209, 33.63K)

Just create a containment board for battle shonen generals and implement some new word filters. The solution is simple, and it would have been done 7 or eight years ago already, yet nothing is being done now. Why?

Dragonspics are the ones primarily at fault for generals.
Storytime threads are fine.
Huntertrannies is just the nickname to make fun of the HxH fanbase that stuck.

Found the tranny

Kill yourself moefaggot

Not him, but the kind of storytime culture we have now absolutely did not exist before covid. You're insane if you think nine storytimes in the catalog (like we have right now) was normal anytime before 2019-2020.

Because the mods don't give a fuck. They're out of touch faggots from discord that RapeApe gathered to push his shitty agenda when he hijacked Any Forums in 2016.

>Huntertrannies is just the nickname to make fun of the HxH fanbase that stuck.
This doesn't make sense and is probably something you just made up. Why would you go for something so unrelated and long to type when Huntards does the job already?

I don't see how that's anything but good. Storytime theads are miles better than all the shitty low effort tomboy or loli or butt generals this board gets, and they expose works few have probably read.

The solution is /ar/. Luckily, it already exists.

I don't really feel like getting into an argument about good or not, but I'm just annoyed by the "no dude this is just board culture since the dawn of time" blatant lie.

This. To use Durarara!! as an analogy, moot was Mikado who founded Any Forums/The Dollars in the first place but was a spineless incompetent dumbass and had it hijacked from him by RapeApe/Izaya and reshaped it to push his own chaotic agenda.

Attached: tumblr_o2yqs6ZrKy1u7vqiwo2_r1_1280.jpg (900x1050, 476.56K)

based

Check the archives for the word "Huntertrannies" if you don't believe me then.

There's just too many of them and doing one for an already popular or ongoing series is just stupid

Ah, yes, works few have read, like Mizukami, Air Gear, Usogui, Bakemonogatari, and Witch Hat Atelier. Truly, obscure works in need of exposure.

>Huntertrannies is just the nickname to make fun of the HxH fanbase that stuck.
No it didn't. In fact we should ban anyone who uses the word tranny.

Board culture is a meme, there's virtually zero oldfags left.

Arbitrary, stricter rules might temporarily improve the quality of the board but it won't bring back self-moderation, respect for etiquette or global rules, nor all the culture that's been dead and buried. Just accept that the Any Forums you grew fond of is long gone and won't come back.

Quintessential newfag type thread.

"tranny" is a suffix that shitposters attach to anything they don't like, you're an annoying cunt if you do that.

you mad? yeah, you mad.

>ninibros
>every god damn thread
wojack spamming twitter immigrant detected

>nooooo not my hecking isekai thread!
kill yourself