OPM:

Why did Murata ruined the best fight of the webcomic?

Attached: fed282408a04ff089fceb543cd55c398.jpg (509x768, 94.97K)

Because shonenspics/redditors will lap it up anyway. No need to put effort in when 90% of the fanbase are retarded

I'm spic and most people nowadays still talk about Dragon Ball Super. I used to inform myself about the manga just because people used to talk about it always, but now nobody does it.

Just

>generic naked fitness model design
Absolutely devoid of any shred of soul.

adapting the manga 1/1 would literally take way less effort
he would be done by now

I guess he wanted his own original spin on it. Hard to say. Maybe after the manga ends he'll do a post mortem interview explaining why

ONE got tired of tard wrangling Murata/is too busy with Mob 3

>did ruined
webcomic tards outing themselves as ESL spic/sea/pinoy/slav

>we're never getting this scene

Attached: 0024e7b2eada7decef38a721a885ec14.jpg (600x848, 159.19K)

Why does Murata hate Darkshine so much? Dude is getting shat on way more than he did in the WC it's not even funny

are you retarded?

Because he paradoxically wants to be orignal while drawing a manga based on existing material. This is why I stopped reading Murata's version even when his art is pretty decent.

i check on Any Forums once a month and there is always a thread shitting on murata. Both versions of OPM are insanely good, Stop trying this hard to fit in.

Attached: S-Class vs Garou Pt 5.png (600x6366, 2.84M)

All three versions may have been “insanely good” at one point but that is no longer true for each of them. Webcomic barely gets chapters and has felt pretty aimless after garou’s defeat, anime second season was godawful and the manga has become too bloated to enjoy

Webcomic is at its best when it's just a bunch of mini stories (King v AS, Saitama v Tats, FF and Sonic etc.)
I'm sick and tired of these long-ass story arcs

I agree but only if it’s focused on saitama, I really don’t care about the side characters that much which is perhaps one of the reasons why I’m so frustrated with the manga.

This one is still shit, but it's less shit than Murata's version I guess, not that it'd be hard to outdo.

To directly give us the Garou experience of suffering absurdly and needlessly

Attached: Screenshot_20220201-183743~2.png (1535x1810, 1.1M)

Still beats this shit

Attached: Garou.png (433x614, 446.78K)

>this shit
All I can see now is this

Attached: 1643832652827.png (800x1138, 1.11M)

Just be like me
>Murata chapter drops
>Check out female characters
>Screenshot
>Speed read
>Still no Garou vs Saitama
>No problem
>Rinse and repeat

lol