Boku no Hero Academia

Spoilers soon.

Attached: 12 (1).jpg (932x1399, 223.65K)

finally

Attached: FIbrqZ_VQAIS5ke.jpg (614x690, 40.96K)

Kill the villains, you can redeem them if you want, just kill them in the end, none of them deserve mercy.

everyone dies in the end
except AFO apparantly. killing him would be like removing a cancer from the planet

He is ironically one of the few likeable characters in this manga

All of them deserve death, I'm not an edgyfag, but these villains/bad guys are the worst, they don't have a real motivation behind their action other than "muh feeling got hut", they aren't even grey or dark grey, they are pitch black, people who enjoy killing and hurting people.

.......hype?

Their quirks may or may not be influencing them, with the exception of Spinner and Compress. Hori very well could use this as an excuse to redeem them.

he actually is pretty fun. It's rare you get a character that's evil just because and has fun with it

Anime ruined this scene.

That's backwards logic, if they are driven to crime by their very nature isn't that basically irredeemable evil?
Why would you keep someone around that is destined to keep fucking shit up?
That's like not putting down a dog with rabies.

Shigaraki and Dabi's quirks aren't affecting their behavior. it doesn't push them to kill people.
Dabi killed people for fun and Shigaraki killed people he hates.

Dabi's quirk isn't "influencing" him. he just kills to pin it on daddy. stop posting headcanons.

No I’m saying that their quirks are basically parasites compelling them to kill, and that without the quirks, they’d be fine.
Shigaraki has the itch though, so Hori could go in that direction. And Dabi is such a clusterfuck at this point, Hori revealing that wouldn’t even be weird for him.

I said “may or may not” user, it’s an easy scapegoat to both redeem the villians and have them be killers. Hori would totally do something like that.

>Shigaraki has the itch though
because of the abuse. if you have read the manga you would have known that the itch happens at home when his suffering accrued, but not when he plays with his friends.
>Dabi is such a clusterfuck
he is an attention whore/cruel monster. his quirk has nothing to do with his action. stop trying to excuse his shit. he will not be redeemed unless he dies.

but their quirks are part of them, unless the story ends with AfO winning or them going back to making loli smoothies to get rid of their quirks.

Will this be a good chapter?

it's not. there was 0 proof that his quirk affect his mental stability or his action. you are trying to push Toga's plot into Dabi just so he might get a chance in redemption. news flash, he hasn't shown any redeeming quality and he IS the scapegoat.
>Hori would totally do something like that.
he already did, with Toga.

Are you the same user who spread the "Dabi will be rewind" theory?

>Their quirks may or may not be influencing them
Pretty sure the only one being influenced by their quirk in the LOV is Toga. There are multiple fire quirk users that don't act like Dabi at all, and Shigaraki was pushed to kill by AFO.

Pretty sure rewind only works on the body and not the mind anyway.

>Shigaraki was pushed to kill by AFO.
Is this a meme, headcanon, or just a fact I missed?

I will forgive Hori if they add naked Shoto and his bare butt to the Deku Bath Scene in the anime

a) I know that. which means rewinding Dabi won't erase his actions OR his psychopathic mind. He would still be the same mass murderer who wants to make his daddy suffer.
b) That is not an answer to my question. was it you or not?

Shoto doesn't have the butt

Attached: 0937745809642.png (1324x1110, 2.14M)