>download anime
>it has jap and eng dub
>skip around comparing

>character with big tits enters scene
>others say "there she is, tits" in the subs
>jap dub simply calls her oppai
>english dub calls her, i kid you not, tits mcgee

Why are americans like this?

Attached: 1525197901505.jpg (1920x1080, 147.74K)

>jap
>dub

Attached: 1641892655740.png (575x343, 166.6K)

Why are americans like this?

all animated features are dubbed

I really hate it when the japanese audio is just a grunt or sound that signifies acknowledgement like, "hm!" and the sub is just like "okey dokey!" or "Will do!"

Attached: 1443027180378.jpg (277x372, 67.91K)

>tits mcgee
Unironically SOVL
Only smelly, fart-huffing elitists will be repulsed by thoughtful localizations.

>sovl
>A "misspelling" of the word "soul" derived from Any Forums.
>Related to the "return to tradition" meme because of its replacing the letter u with v, as was done in written ancient Latin during the time of Rome.
Nigger, what?

Imagine being this new, what a waste of quads

I tried to tell you that hip localizations are the exact opposite of soul. I guess that went over your head.

Are you one of those people who complains when fansubbers leave shit like kisama or yatsu unstranslated?

Any Japanese word I can recognise should be left untranslated.

I only watch good dubs like Soul Eater

Are you fucking retarded?

Sooo, they did live recordings of what the drawings said during animation?

Learn Japanese then

I feel like American VAs must be trained to just overreact to everything. There must be a guy standing over their shoulder yelling, "No, bigger! Louder! This is a cartoon, damn it!" after every line read.

that's literally how they say say an informal yes though. 'uhn' is their 'yeah' as 'hai' is their 'yes'. you're just racist

>SOVL
>retarded zoomer newfag meme
Go back.

Like nip VAs don’t also overact, I just finished the vomit that is 86 and the constant melodramatic wailing hurt my ears

imo it's the opposite. Jap VAs will go nuts if that's what the character is doing. For whatever reason most of the "Funimation Standard" VAs don't do that. Also the American VAs have to fit words into the Japanese worded mouths and it makes for awkward, unrealistic english

>learn Jap
>accept shit translations

If only these weren't the only two options and we could expect professional translators and voice actors to do a decent job.

yeah, except I can go "uhm" here in america and people would still acknowledge that as acknowledgement, you don't need to change "uhm" at all

>EOPs think natural nip sounds like animu

The translation isn't shit. It's just you believing it is because you don't know the language.

You’re retarded, it’s not the same thing. Un is explicitly yeah while in english you could mean a lot of things

This thread sucks and you're a fag.