Doesn’t get any cuter than this

Attached: 1BF7B0C9-0215-44BD-A476-1536A32A71A1.jpg (338x640, 52.68K)

Belly made for babie

She wants it as well.

>Doesn’t get any cuter than this
maybe not but it certainly gets way lewder

Attached: 1.webm (1920x1080, 2.46M)

nobody realized she was a pervert slut and was forced into sex by her sadistic master
>is afraid of the sheep or buttler ticket
reason she was forced as sex slave before.
>despite being caught before on the same broken toilet keep using to change clothes or peeing.
reason she is a huge slut.
>she uses men toilet with all the smells implications.
reason she probably masturbates there

meh

Why did he grow rapunzel hair when he always ties it up and wants no one to know he's female?
It's a bit implausible how he can tie up all that hair so easily.

Other than that, one of the best trap designs that switches between both male and female clothing. It sits in the perfect sweet spot that he could totally actually be a male and it's believable that no one suspects a thing, but when told it's also plausible that he's indeed female, and his breasts are small enough to realistically be bound.

Attached: tumblr_pcrkuvj8Kr1xbi59mo1_r1_640.jpg (581x564, 41.13K)

(S)He's just letting her freak flag fly, user.

One does that with rapunzel hair?

It does

Needs supporting images.

Yes she does.

Attached: mayoi_chiki_00.jpg (1920x1080, 325.71K)

this is the anime that made me hate romcoms, the character interactions were so shallow and bland I started hating myself for watching it up until 5th episode. Everything was repetitive and cliche that was considering castration for a moment
it also aired after first season of oregairu and I was somewhat expecting similar plot development.

Cute

They all had it.

Attached: mayoi_chiki_01.jpg (3518x2428, 1.49M)

Pretty much, Subaru is great, but the protagonist is such a self-insert and it's so unclear why the former fell in love with the latter.

He was her first friend.

First kiss too.

Can I get an evil bunny to go?

?

Attached: MC_04_001s.webm (1280x720, 1.97M)

Subaru a cute
She is extremely cute but she can fight too.
The perfect woman.