Akebi-chan episode 5 PV

youtube.com/watch?v=sDKu1J3Op7o
>still no Erika episode
it seems they're combining Ookuma's omake with some original Tougeguchi content

Attached: TVアニメ「明日ちゃんのセーラー服」Web予告 第五話「いっぱい知りたいなって」 [sDKu1J3Op7o]-00_00_08.133.png (1920x1080, 3.09M)

Yuri

The story can't move forward without the Erika episode.

>the story

Attached: HD-wallpaper-self-manga-monitor-pretty-artist-house-home-book-beautiful-sweet-nice-anime-beauty-anime-girl-chair-female-lovely-sit-girl-computer-sitting-desk-tgable-pc.jpg (800x585, 260.45K)

I'm going to smell Akebi!

I don't get it

Yes, the story about the sports festival. The swimming race is after Erika's chapters and it has continuity.

>still no Erika episode
What the actual fuck? Are they trying to erase the strongest yuri presence in the series? Is this the work of a faggot director?

I guess they want to make Erika stuff the season climax so they're moving the random SoL to the front

This is definitely the case. I prefer it this way anyways since the opposite kinda leaves it feeling anticlimactic.

Yuki Yase storyboarding this episode.
Looking forward to it.

Is it, really? It's just dragging things out because they can't really continue without Erika's visit to Komachi's house. The swimming race and the sports festival both need Erika already calling Komachi by her name.

>thumbnail

>the story
>moving forward
>continuity
>climax

Attached: catalog for Akebi.webm (1280x720, 795.48K)

how could you delete your post after only 30 seconds?
I thought the delay was 60 seconds even with pass

You can't run from your fuck up.

30 seconds? It was more like ten minutes.

Been running my whole life.

oh whoops, didn't see the minute tens digit being different

>original Tougeguchi content
She's giving akebi her handkerchief back so her extra chapter is going to be there in some form. Seems like the anime twist is that she wants to give it to her in private but is having trouble doing it since akebi is always with someone. Minoru probably figures it out and sets up the rooftop meeting.

Does watching Akebi-chan lower your IQ?

Attached: uJ531jv.jpg (496x471, 57.64K)