One Piece

More 1039 spoilers
- Law's attack consumes all the energy he has left.
- It is a large-scale attack that reaches as far as Wanokuni.
- Law plunges his sword into Big Mom and goes through her.
- The sword continues to lengthen and goes through all of Onigashima.
- The sword lengthens more and more until it touches the ground of Wanokuni and there it continues sinking into the earth.
- To give you an idea, Law's sword lengthens like Goku's magic staff.
- While Law extends his sword, Big Mom hits him.
- Law's attack is called “Puncture Ville” (Piercing Shockwave).
- The impact creates a large hole in the ground of Wanokuni and hurts Big Mom.
- It is not known if Big Mom has been defeated, since the end of the chapter is Kid attacking Big Mom with his electromagnetic cannon.

Attached: 1EBC2F9D-47ED-42B0-BA43-41B62F8978DA.jpg (514x523, 142.74K)

So Katakuri fought for 12 hours straight but Big Meme got defeated in less than 5 minutes? What a joke.

aree you okay? this fight has been dragging on forever

the flower festival was just starting at the beginning of the raid and now it's wrapping up. It's been like nine hours, and you just know by the time Kaido is defeated it'll be daybreak right as he goes down

Kitty big, like Doggy

Attached: 1592546224392.png (1280x741, 852.11K)

Attached: 1643807981358.jpg (1000x1200, 117.46K)

>puncture ville
it's called will you dumdum

I want to congratulate Law on his big win.

Attached: FHTRWkmagAI3CB_.jpg (1668x2048, 773.92K)

Kiku is the only good thing to come out of Wano

Attached: FKjjb7sXsAEtHFb.jpg (1009x599, 88.75K)

I'M GONNA KROOM MY SWORD EXPANDED SO MUCH I-I-I'M GOING TO KROOOOOOOOOOOM

How would Luffy defeat Big mom?
Big mom is a tank

AAAAAAAAA I NEED THE RAWS

What the fuck.

Law’s attack affected the whole damn island?? New move from Kid that deviates from his standard crushing attacks? Big mom is actually going down and got her bones broken? Hype

Can’t wait

punching hard

His punches damage the inside now, so just by punching as usual

> no zoro
> only asspullery making 2/3 commander tiers beat a yonko
I sleep bros. Wake me up when dragon kaido suspiciously presents his neck to be cut in the air

Attached: 670881d819db341fdff76831cbdceaaa.jpg (1280x1280, 123.62K)

based kroomer

Punching harder

Attached: Cope and Seethe nuclear reactor.png (659x1080, 717.17K)

Katakuri would have destroyed Low and Lidd by now.

First he cuts a mountain in half, now his attacks are affecting the ground from an island floating around hundred of metres up in the air. Respect the man with the most broken fruit in the universe please.

BLACKS! BLACKS EVERYWHERE!!!

> gets himself eaten
> eats bm guts
> become G4 tank man inside
> big meme boom

Attached: RFernYq.png (150x150, 16.55K)

Katakuri has
>advanced CoO, the best we've ever seen
>awakening
>stronger CoA than the MC
>stalemated with the MC only because he hurt himself
Big Mom
>doesn't even have regular CoO
>doesn't have awakening
>gets overshadowed by Luffy's advanced CoA
>jobbed offscreen to nerfed sidecharacters

Seriously, why isn't Katakuri the captain again?

Yonkosisters, it's time to sleep

Attached: FFspWk4UUAI_1UW.png (889x800, 228.77K)

Reminder that Big mom was literally a freak of nature and everyone worked around her due to her masive Defense and masive health instead of outright beating her, makes sense that the guy that bypass defesense and the other guy that deals crushing blows would beat her instead of Haki attacks.

He would borrow Enma from Zoro and then punch her very hard

enel, kid, and kizaru have the most broken fruits. Law's is next tier, in the same tier as oven and aokiji. Learn some science.

Attached: 1642717469052.jpg (1200x675, 113.12K)

One Piece has really become trash. So that's it? That's what it takes to defeat these so called monsters? Good ridance you might say, but absolutely nothing feels epic anymore in this fucking manga. I feel literally nothing when reading it. Fuck Wano, i'm so pissed. I've always hated Big Meme, but this? This is just ridiculous, anti-climatic, and overall shit. I can't believe people in 4 chan are still praising One Piece.

Attached: 1609932252180.jpg (928x611, 226.94K)

Kiku is tempting me to become a zoro fan

Attached: Zoro's wife.png (659x649, 91.92K)

He can punch her right in the brain these days without needing to spend 1/3rd of his stamina on a mega ougi

Attached: 1641604233049.jpg (784x361, 128.78K)

>kid
how so?

Attached: [Greg].png (250x311, 105.79K)

Too bad kidd is a retard so his fruit is far from being depicted as impressive

Pell existence did way too much dmg to the OP world physics.

I like it that way though, its overpowered but because he's retarded he cant use it all

imagine ever thinking yonkous were stronger than admirals

Attached: 1639060034672.gif (420x273, 998.64K)

One Piece threads are full of trannies and faggots. What did you expect? You should just come here to read spoilers and get out fast. This place is dirty.

Good afternoon I love Robin

Attached: FKU66JgVcAQXEg1.jpg (1199x1192, 266.62K)

deviantart.com/axiomtf/art/The-Bat-Yamato-tf-905689756
Become a double tranny

“Big Mom won’t lose in Wano”

“Kid and Law can’t beat Big Mom”

Come here to collect ya Ls

electromagnetism is a fundamental force of the universe and is incredibly strong. Awakened, kid can ionize gases, create his own maglev, and generate electricity. He can stop hearts and nervous system transmission. He just doesn't use his fruit correctly.

It wasn't a nuke; it was a cop-out for him to survive but you'd have to calculate his speed and how much time was left on the clock. I never bothered.

kek didn't oda say that akainu would become pirate king in half a year if he wanted to? how was it ever up for debate that he's stronger than the yonko

Trafalgar WATERYOUGON'DO Law is going in.
It's that moment from Punk Hazard all over again.
He better not die.

He'd legit piss himself if present luffy looked at him funny.

That only means the One Piece is inside a volcano/on their planet's crust.

he can't do any of that awakened though. he can make others magnetic. he should also be able to shoot lazers but here we are looking at him not shooting lazers.

It doesn't make any sense. Kid at least has shown some physical strength when he was cuffed but carried tons of stones. Remember, Marco was a waste of oxygen just after 1 suckerbeam and some cuffs.
Nevertheless, all kid is doing is taking some metal and smashing it somewhere.
No real haki feats at all.

Law basically has nothing to offer physically. He solely relies on his Df and wasn't shown to have some decent haki either. Cutting doffy's hand just isn't enough. So basically, usop could've launched the same attack and would be heavily injuring a fucking yonko with it.

If bm loses here, the WG was just letting her to play yonko for decades. Any admiral could wipe out kid and law including both crews entirely

Attached: 1637829442467.jpg (1200x848, 96.94K)

Days ago
>"Why does Oda even try to make Law and Lidd seem equal? They are massively outclassed by Luffy and Zoro in every way"
Now
>"AIIIIEEEEE THEY WERE REALLY EQUAL ALL ALONG ASSPULL ASSPULL HACKDA"

>absolutely nothing feels epic anymore
>I feel literally nothing
>I'm so pissed
You should get yourself tested for depression user

I offer mine with no complaints. I can't believe all the buildup with her just fizzled out like that.

Luffy is still their superior

WB proved that no single Yonkou crew can handle the marines. The issue is that fighting one Yonkou leaves them vulnerable to the others. Shanks could have ruined Marineford had he wanted to when he arrived

oh so you lost a fight to your long lost son and now you're a goddamn expert on other people and how they use their fruits?
how about you go see Ivankov again and stop interferring with other peoples business.

Attached: 1622461693473.jpg (1987x2048, 389.54K)

retard, 4 yonko = Marines

If your retarded ass still hasn't realized this with this shitty wano arc, you will get mindbroken in the final arc

Attached: balance.png (512x683, 322.6K)

Yo akainu should i go to Wano?

n-no kizaru san they are too strong we dont have manpower!!!

le three rookies beating two yonkous

Attached: pobrane.jpg (225x225, 8.89K)

Akainu said they have no information on how many numbers Wano army has

>B-BUT WANO'S UNKNOWN ARMY THAT AREN'T EVEN ON KAIDO'S SIDE
Why did Akainu chicken out of it?

puncture willy

Attached: 1619630458812.png (304x350, 125.01K)