Kanojo, Okarishimasu

Pic related is a new rental gf who will appear in the manga, thus confirming Kazuya won't stop renting hoes. What does this say about the current chapters?

Attached: 6v7jxcjc40f81.jpg (1920x1080, 357.66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Miyajimareiji/status/1487894499275997184
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

More girls?

If they add another girl, I'm gonna go ballistic.

It's an oc from the mobage, but Reiji wants to include her in the main story.
twitter.com/Miyajimareiji/status/1487894499275997184

>plot stuck
>add a new girl
Hahahaha yes please. Having one show up this late in the game for another set of permutation arcs would be gorious. I finally see how we can get to 300 chapters.

best girl arlready

Hopefully she becomes Chizuru's most direct rival (not a retired slut like ribbon, but a legit RaG from Diamond dead set into dethroning Chizuru, to the point of abducting Kazuya and make him rent only her).
Kazuya renting her out of scorn, and Hari enabling him can make the indecisive bitch finally evaluate herself and consider life outside the rental business. In-universe, Kazuya is 22yo, Chizuru is 21yo, so, time is running out, Kaz better doesn't end up having his definitive gf and life partner just in the nick of the time where women become xmas cakes.

Seems Kazuya's attempt at telling the Ruka to fuck off after feeling rejected were in vain.
Trannycord tourists, restrain yourselves from your hopeposting. Doomposters and separation-arc-chads won. There's nuffin to do now, only see if the future developments (Ruka's refusal to let him go, the possible introduction of Hari in the manga and her bitter rivalry against chiz finally being useful to make the coward status quo stuck RaG finally be honest and amend things with Kazuya. If by conventional means that indestructible wall can't be broken, then only by destroying her pride as the top 1 RaG and putting her at odds against Diamond 's higherups) finally throw a hammer in Chizuru and Kazuya's heads.

Attached: 20220201_220908.jpg (1536x2048, 795.67K)

This is an amazing design. Pity its wasted on one of the worst romcom manga ever

>the secret is out
>no consequences
>resolved himself to reject Ruka
>she's not having it
Is Reiji the king of status quo? At this rate Chorizo can fuck Umi for real and Kaz still won't stop simping for her.

>I finally see how we can get to 300 chapters.
And kanokari can become K I N O again if the new RaG becomes Chizuru's bitter kuudere rival, pretends to abduct Kazuya (make him exclusively rent her, no reasons explained, just because she found Kazuya interesting enough), actually succeeds in her task, makes Chizuru fail at her job (drop in the ranking and ratings, clients changing opinions about her), becomes a better cool friend to Sumi and expose Chizuru's rule-breaking tendencies in front of Diamond higher ups.
make it spicier by making the new RaG legitly for Kazuya and tease the audience about leaving Diamond, only to stay there bc of sob story

>no consequences
>Forgetting Chizuru and Kazuya are surely gonna get estranged bc the bitch is a coward bitch unable to get out of the comfort zone by conventional means, and even after that, she too coward to finally stand for herself.
Original Status quo will be destroyed. A new status quo will emerge.
It's a shame Reiji has to use the "sixth ranger/bangai hero" plot to make the most impossible girl finally be thrown out of the pedestal by force.

The most I can imagine her being the girl that steals the top spot from Chizuru. Maybe a self-proclaimed rival.
I can't imagine him renting a girl after the Chizuru fiasco, if he doesn't end up with Ruka after that he'll just go full incel.

>The most I can imagine her being the girl that steals the top spot from Chizuru. Maybe a self-proclaimed rival.
Rivalry is all about exploiting the other's weakness. If Hari knows her story with "that client", it's just natural to actually exploit that.
Bonus points if the girl, apart from kuudere/teaser, is another tech savvy chick and a programming genius involved into hacking activities to make things spicier, she can exploit a Diamond weakness only to appoint rental dates with Kazuya, even if he didn't ask for them, only to spend time with him and make Chizuru get out of her self indulgence zone, turn her into a more reckless girl and putting chiz at odds with Diamond higherups and execs).
>I can't imagine him renting a girl after the Chizuru fiasco, if he doesn't end up with Ruka after that he'll just go full incel.
Doubt he'll go incel. But possibly he'll go "live by inertia, kami, pls take me out of this life" and have to put up with Ribbon for a while 'till the new rental starts to make her move.

For peak performance why not reveal she is an actual prostitute

anyone remember the neighbor girl who was used for like 2 chapters? yeah me neither

Holy shit she's already best girl. I hope she wins.

This manga will cement itself in infamy if a nobody walks in right at the end and wins

she looks like a better version of nino

Then Mami records that (but unbeknownst, the original RaG was also seeing that), Kaz gets outed as a prostitute client at the campus and can't go there anymore, not even Kibe and Kuri are able to defend him. Ruka finally breaks up with him because she can't stand a bastard who pays for sex.
Seeing Kazuya in critical social condition (public enemy No. 1 at the campus and a danger to society in Nerima) makes Chiz finally gtfo of her status quo and spend legit time with him now that he is forced to stay at home as the rumor gets out of hand, tainting the Kinoshitas image. Kaz rejects her awkward advances because he doesn't want to rebound again as he has enough of dealing with his lovelife, Chiz, not having more options, promises to, after dealing with the situation, leave Diamond and start from zero with him.
Unexpectedly, the new RaG, regretful because she didn't know she was exposed, also helps to clear the misunderstanding, Umi, due to being quite popular, also helps to clean Kaz's image. Mami gets arrested for slander, on a final lash out, she reveals why she did that. Hari and Chiz both quit Diamond, the former goes to rehab due to japanese laws, the latter does it willingly because "it's time to stop living a lie", finally going to chase Kazuya and be there for him.

I will now read your manga

We have
>The tsungire with unsalvageable issues.
>The retarded and hormone-crazy genki
>The spiteful yandere
>The autistic mutie
>The quirky nerd.
The 6th rental ranger can be a go getter competitive kuudere with a personal beef against the tsungire (kuu to the world and colleagues, actually full dere and considerate with the MC, but not overblowing it and being respectful of his personal space. Obviously, it's all an act to drive the tsungire and the genki retard insane).