One Piece

Chapter 1039:
“Key Performer”

- In the cover Color Spread, Straw Hat crew is walking through a dense forest looking for adventures.
- While he's gradually moving Onigashima away from the Capital, Momonosuke hears that someone calls him.
- Kid and Law's latest attacks broke some Big Mom's bones, but she recovers thanks to the Soru Soru no Mi power.
- Law makes a last big attack with all energies he has left. The attack is so powerful that even affects the island of Wanokuni.
- Despite Law's attack, Big Mom is still standing and challenges Kid.
- Big Mom: "Do you think you can defeat me!!? I am “Big Mom”!!!!".
- Kid reveals his trump card and attacks Big Mom with an electromagnetic cannon.
- Law: "Your era ends here!!!".

Attached: ITS NOT FAIR.jpg (1280x720, 121.33K)

She won't lose, but she's gonna be crippled

>no cover story

shit chapter

Attached: EavEQX3wWsAMl1We.jpg (1002x1004, 113.06K)

Toei ruined One Piece

Attached: 1629679937280.webm (800x450, 2.93M)

I'm honestly stoked to see that we finally, FINALLY, got rid of the absolute shitstain that is Big Mom. Good fucking riddance.
Zerodamagefags completely, and utterly BTFO.

Tu final esta cerca, Grande Ebrio

Attached: images (2417).jpg (739x415, 26.72K)

>Kaido tanks 100 named attacks, most coated with advanced haki forms
>Big Meme jobs to 5 named attacks without a shred of haki
Bravo Oda.

Absolutely based. If Redon is to be believed this will be another 10/10 chapter like Luffy vs. Kaido chapter.

You got BTFO last thread
Read slower this time

marines are asleep post 死th Gear

Attached: GEARU FIFUTO, ERASERU DESU RABBERU.jpg (1280x720, 108.16K)

>Meme heals the damage done to her last chapter
>injured Kid and Law do more big attacks
>Meme is still standing
>"You can't defeat me!"
>"We will defeat you!"
This chapter is near identical to the previous one, Oda has truly given up

>Boundman focuses on the upper body
>Snakeman focuses on the fist and forearms\
I smell the dawn, brothers, the dawn of a new Leg Day

it’s almost like….the fight isn’t done

Attached: images (2418).jpg (739x415, 45.46K)

1. Who’s Who gets hit by a big attack at the end of a fight chapter
*People don’t believe he’s defeated*
Turns out he’s defeated.

2. Black Maria gets hit by a big attack at the end of a fight chapter.
*People don’t believe she’s defeated.*
Turns out she’s defeated.

3. Sasaki gets hit by a big attack at the end of a fight chapter
Turns out he’s defeated.

4. Jack and Perospero gets hit by big attacks at the end of a fight chapter
*People don’t believe they’re defeated*
Turns out they’re defeated.

5. Queen gets hit by a big attack at the end of a fight chapter
Turns out he’s defeated.

6. King gets hit by a big attack at the end of a fight chapter
Turns out he’s defeated.

And now people are saying Big Mom isn’t defeated

I want to savor this post right here, let it be known that WE ALL thought this shit fight wasn't over yet, it is pure anti-climatic garbage. Let's not get it twisted. So when it turns out that Big Mom actually went down, I don't want ANY shred of revisionism claiming that this was actually good. Alright? Good.

I bet any money a spic drew this

Ok schizo bro

I think Big Mom is defeated.
Oda definitely wants to end Wano as soon as possible.
The next chapter will be Kaido flashback

You haven't seen shit
BEHOLD... EL NEGRO

Attached: images (2419).jpg (429x715, 25.69K)

ZKK soon.

Attached: 1619508500999.png (508x413, 193.44K)

Even odadrones must admit that this is a completely uncreative way to defeat big meme. I mean, just compare it to Meruem's death or Hisoka vs Chrollo which were very unique and carefully planned.

Can someone draw a fan-comic where all the big-tittied women punch each other in the breasts already?

If Oda won't do it, won't another kind soul at least try?

law's kroom -> shreds big meme's innards

kidd's iron bull -> rams into big meme, exacerbating the effects of kroom

what's happening to big meme right now is like if someone shred your organs from the inside out and then baby shook you at violent speeds

Plenty of big moms fight was off screened. Its basically time to end it anyways. Wonder how many kaido fight chapters we'll get to end it

>a bomb and nen asspulls are creative
still no chapters eh?

More like Oda doesn't know how to write fights anymore.

oh hey if you turn off page style and drag the pic to a new tab you can grab stuff of pinterest without making an account

Attached: ef2ddaa210561c5a837e071563e4b377.jpg (923x1683, 157.93K)

Fascinating i didnt knopw Oda had it in him but he literally just skipped Big Mom's fight and had her job in a single chapter. is this a new low?
When he started the series his idea was that Luffy would fight the 4 emperors for the OP and had once of them job to side characters in a single chapter.
This bitch no matter how shitty a character she is still deserved more. at least 4-5 chapters

he never knew how to write fights beside luffy fights

inb4 has Oda given up

I really liked the idea of combining their devil fruits with law rooming the giant sword and then Kid plunging it into Big Mom. Kids cannon better look spectacular.

Zoro even without his CoC awakened is stronger than that, he blocked an attacks that has twice of size of Onigashima

Post the original

Attached: 209f049a92a02bc01d26c217a508a796.jpg (925x1143, 202.08K)

They’ve been fighting for how many chapters now?

don't feed the trolls

What do you guys expect?
If BM is to be taken down this arc (at least temporarily, but in a definitive non-mem way for the arc) there needs to be proper exposition.
If you guys were told a year ago that BM is down after a couple of passing panels in 3 chapters and two half dedicated chapters of fight you'd call it asspull, hack work or not plausible.
So how did you think this was going to play out?

You just love swallowing Oda's shit don't you? Who gives a shit about how many chapters they have been fighting off-panel you stupid nigegr cunt, Big Meme did absolutely nothing on panel this fight and she was defeated ina single chapter.
How the fuck would you excuse this with these retarded mental gymnastics just fucking killyourself you stupid nigger, this is a fucking Yonko and her fight had about as many panels as Robin vs Black Maria, fuck you are one stupid piece of shit. Fuck Oda and fuck you

Zoro has literally zero relevancy to the discussion

Color spreads are kino stfu

I agree however the fight has spanned several chapters and laws DF by nature is sesigned to pierce through any defense. Plus Kid and Law together is like 2 zoros with fancier powers its semi believable

I'm happy for him :)

Attached: Eustass-Kid-one-piece-paint-by-number.jpg (650x519, 39.89K)

Odadrones are not human, please kill your entire inbred family and then yourself your worthless failed abortion.

some user posted it the list but kid has been fighting her since 1013 but although if remember correct the total amount of pages depicting the fight were less than 2 chapters

They are so much stronger than zoro it's not even funny

you’re the one having a meltdown sweetie, I’m just enjoying another great chapter ;)

I like senior Pink past more than King.

I hope Kaido past surpasses doflamingo

Instead of making the wano war clusterfuck so long, he should've done more chapters where we see Luffy etc. train and learn some new techniques. At least then, defeating the yonkos would be more believable

>Big Meme did absolutely nothing on panel
We've been exposed to BM on panel for two huge ass arcs in a row wtf are you on about? You really expected 3 fully focused chapters of BM v Kidd and Law? Lmao

>snippet of the fight through several chapters.
We didn’t really see her used any name attack against them either.

based goda, making bigmemefags, yonkeks and zorofags seethe in just one chapter

Overpowered Devilfruit > Swordsmen

kiddbros... we fucking won

It's about how the fight didnt have any fucking weight , this is a fuckign Yonko and she is defeated in less time than a tobi roppo
Dont have a problem with the result but with how it was handled.
Luffy vs Cracker had more panel time., Oda is a hack piece of irredeemable shit but i still hope she comes back and does something for 2-3 more chapters before she loses.

Are you proud of our boy?

Attached: one-piece-trafalgar-law-wano-anime-1246430.jpg (1200x628, 58.66K)

Yes the fuck we did? Like when Kid was being fucked over by Hawkins, Big Mom used "Mama-raid"

>Big Mom fight
>Kid and Law start the fight off damaged
>Big Mom starts the fight at basically full health
>she still loses
How?

We got Udon, the training at the cliffs, pre-Onigashima... Shit, the whole WCI arc was Luffy training.
What did you want? A whole chapter of Kidd and Law training? Out of the blue?
You realise this is the SHs story right? There's no place for a dedicated Worst Gen training chapter.

Big mom used adcoc because she hates child abusers like Ulti and Page one

>i'm enjoying Oda shitting down my throat aren't you so jealous of me?
Fuck you, he does shit like this because of you retards.

>Euseless "Captain" Midd
>winning anything
Yeah, right.

Yes exactly, instead he wasted pages and chapter of recruiting the samurai, the whole half moon bs. That part wasn’t needed, want a traitor plotline, just show the boats at the “original” meeting place being destroy and shit would be the same.

That probably doesn't count her fighting when it was her and kaido

I can't believe king, queen and big mom will be defeated before orochi and fukurokuju

>We've been exposed to BM on panel for two huge ass arcs in a row wtf are you on about
Ye syous tupid motherfuckign inbred sack of subhuman nigger fucking shit, for a character that has been hyped for over a fuckign decade and has played a massive role in this saga to be defeated in a single chapter with her fight being off paneled is utterly retarded. How much of a subhuman sack of nigegr shit do you have to be to fuckign excuse this shit , god you motherfuckign Odadrones are not even fuckign human at this point, please fucking die.

Also remember that Kid was greatly hindered by Hawkins.

He'd already been growing on me during the raid but if his cannon is fully sick he'll become one of my top five characters

Attached: star-blazers-wave-motion-gun[1].jpg (330x281, 25.87K)

I was going for like how kaido was spamming name attacks against luffy.

Attached: goda.jpg (1200x675, 64.43K)

There was no real tangible training in those chapters, it was mostly just him fighting fodders

if you put every single D. next to each other is there a visible family resemblance?

I refuse to believe big mom will be truly defeated in this arc

I'm happy for Kidd.
Law shouldn't have been more than a circumstancial aide to Kidd soloing Mom.
That would have made him a more relevant 'rival figure' to Luffy.
Let Law handle CP0 or some shit.

>I’m not enjoying Oda shitting down my throat but I’m still here every day, every thread, every spoiler, every chapter release, 365 days a year
this is why people make fun of you LMFAO

You know what I love the most about this entire ordeal? All the dumb e-celebs parroting the 'Euseless Captain Midd' joke were all BigMemefags HAHAHAHAHA

I wish there was more creativity in the fight. On the roof we actually saw creativity with how Kid and Law had to use their abilities to try and defeat her. Trying to separate her from her homies and pushing her off the roof. That is what you want when characters are up against a stronger opponent. You want to see them win in a clever and creative way, but in the end Law and Kid just spam their strongest attacks and win by brute force. It isn't nearly as compelling.

I bet you enjoy the recent OPM chapters too

>TOP 35 STRONGEST CHARACTERS EVER

1. XEBEC
2. ROGER
3. SHANKS
4. GARP
5. WHITEBEARD
6. KONG
7. SENGOKU
8. ODEN
9. KAIDO
10. BIG MOM
11. BLACKBEARD
12. LUFFY
13. DRAGON
14. RAYLEIGH
15. AKAINU
16. MIHAWK
17. KIZARU
18. BECKMANN
19. SHIRYU
20. AOKIJI
21. KID
22. LAW
23. FUJITORA
24. RYOKUGYU
25. MARCO
26. ZORO
27. GABAN
28. KING
29. KATAKURI
30. DOFLAMINGO
31. SABO
32. YAMATO
33. SANJI
34. JIMBE
35. KILLER

He's doing this because hes trying to get to wanos end which is what this board whines about the most

>Kroom is the strongest attack so far
>His last attack can be felt in Wanokuni
Law is unironically Yonkou level

Attached: 1643392743967.jpg (340x534, 31.13K)

Imagine being a powerlevelfag in One Piece

lmao based goda

>for a character that has been hyped for over a fuckign decade and has played a massive role in this saga to be defeated in a single chapter
So what then?
You wanted two(2) chapters of BM being defeated? Because in a sense you got it: Ch. 1038 was the first one, this is the second one lol