One Piece

Chapter 1039: “Key Performer”
- In the cover Color Spread, Straw Hat crew is walking through a dense forest looking for adventures.
- While he's gradually moving Onigashima away from the Capital, Momonosuke hears that someone calls him.
- Kid and Law's latest attacks broke some Big Mom's bones, but she recovers thanks to the Soru Soru no Mi power.
- Law makes a last big attack with all energies he has left. The attack is so powerful that even affects the island of Wanokuni.
- Despite Law's attack, Big Mom is still standing and challenges Kid.
- Big Mom: "Do you think you can defeat me!!? I am “Big Mom”!!!!".
- Kid reveals his trump card and attacks Big Mom with an electromagnetic cannon.
- Law: "Your era ends here!!!".

Attached: 37844719-180C-4FEF-BF2D-BBE3FE847061.jpg (1024x580, 108.5K)

we're getting close to the end, right?

How are they going to cash her in for her bounty? Who do you even cash in a yonko to?

Attached: 3aa.png (888x823, 596.6K)

You can't cash bounties if you're a pirate

What kind of pirate would give up one of their kind to the Marines?

It feels both like it can't come soon enough and like it's rushed.

ZEHAHAHAHAHA
Also law did

Oda keeps nerfing Big Mom. Big Mom used Observation on the Roof to tell Kaido to dodge Zoro's slash and she used CoC haki on Page and Ulti.

Meanwhile, Big Mom is not allowed to use Observation and Conquerors when she fights Kidd and Law which is fucking bullshit.

Who's the biggest BigMomfag you know?
How badly would they react to this chapter?

Attached: 1570227193653.png (1153x1080, 947.94K)

A good pirate. Take what you can, give nothing back. Who cares if the other guys get arrested? That's more sea for me.

the end of act 3, with the raid failing

Haki works until it doesn't as always, fuck off power level fag

That's it? That's all the spoiler? They hyped it I thought they got more but this is pretty underwhelming.

Fuck off Kidd tranny

2015: how dare oda have characters use haki instead of crazy df powers, op fights are shit now

2022: how dare oda have characters overcome haki with crazy df powers, op fights are shit now

Attached: 65as4d654asd654a.jpg (640x960, 417.09K)

Can Zolo beat him now? Can Sanji?

Attached: Donquixote-Doflamingo.jpg (1280x720, 146.05K)

there's no such thing as a bigmomfag. they literally don't exist outside of memes. it's luffyfags and zorofags in disguise seething that non main characters are stealing their spotlight.

luffyfags
>NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WE WERE SUPPOSED TO BEAT A YONKO FIRST NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LUFFY SAID HE WOULD BEAT ALL OF THEM REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE MY FANTASY IS RUINED AAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

zorofags
>NOOOOOOOOOOOOO ZORO IS STRONGER THAN KID NOOOOOOOOOOOOO HE IS STRONGER THAN LAW... HE JUST IS OKAY????? PORTRAYAL???? DON'T CARE AIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Ding dong the bitch is finally dead!

Attached: Corazon_is_dead.jpg (1077x726, 218.35K)

Attached: nothing happens flowchart.jpg (2000x1605, 211.67K)

>They hyped it
who, the voices in your head?

yes, they're now as strong as Luffy was in his fight against Kata

Wait so BM:
>didnt use advanced COC against NEITHER Kid or Law
>used her useless DF instead
>didnt use awakening
>didnt just scare their crew and ate their lifespan
>made another 100 useless homies
>used up on year of her life and it wasnt even usefull
>couldnt finish 1HP law or Kid

cmon, that´s a new low, i hope Oda#7 gets fired.
i think Oda decided to nerf the yonko to hype up rocks, who is a king of kings

Attached: 1643063469042.png (131x121, 18.64K)

Wano has flaws, but it's driving power scaling tourists DBZ to insanity to the point of them (hopefully) dropping One Piece for good and I love it.

>big mom confirmed defeated at the start of next chapter. yamato vs fire demon
>fire demon go blarg.
>fire demon confirmed defeated. luffy vs kaido
>kaido go blarg
>kaido confirmed defeated at the start if next chapter. aegis zero vs tired and wounded strawhats
>interupted by onigashima crashing. Raizo still hasn't released his jutsu. momo commands zunisha to sink the WG fleet.
>denoument. someone drags Raizo out of the rubble and discovers he simply passed out deadlocked 8n the jutsu position. wake him up. denoument

Are you Pakistani or Indian?

>he doesn't know the rumor
go back newfag

I don't know how Oda did it but One Piece is starting to resemble Fairy Tail complete with all the Fairy Tail bullshit

Momonosuke will cash it in, making the government shit itself that Oden is back to life

>by the pacing of the fights, big meme is only just stronger than king and queen while being weaker than the ninjas and a fire demon pulled out of kanjuro's ass when he was at death's door

But Xebec is dead.
Unless

>starting

dont care bout no powerlevel
dont care bout this arc
dont care bout strawhats
dont care bout the one piece
only came for law
no law, dont care
simple as is
nothin more

Have a random fuck bring her carcass to a small navy office and give said person 10% of the money then fuck off.

I don't read Fairy Tail. What is it about this chapter that resembles it?

>couldnt finish 1HP law or Kid
Could you all tell me how you see the health bar over OP characters. I always see it mentioned but I have never been able to do it myself

So how does Law zip up that extra long jacket of his anyway? Does he bunch it up and fiddle with the zipper until it's all the way up? Does he pre-zip it, and then slides the jacket on? Does he ask Bepo for help? We need answers.

Attached: eb03cb8eb175768fa63981e77d0dcbfe.jpg (718x1136, 199.8K)

>Does he ask Bepo for help?
yes

Yeah, I’m thinking based

Headcanon.