Raildex

We will get NT season 1 announce this year at least

Attached: NT_Index_v04_376.png (1100x1600, 893.98K)

Hopefully not.

Attached: FKVoD7JaIAEEtRj.jpg (1915x1080, 249.61K)

No one cares

I care and so does a part of this fanbase, well as long as they don't pull a Index III 2.0

>well as long as they don't pull a Index III 2.0
They will.

For the 6 guys left that still care about index?

God, I wish

Why the fuck would you want them to. JC Staff isn't competent enough to pull it off properly and all we would get is a pretty looking but ultimately meaningless mess of an anime.

Either they revamp the anime from the start with a new studio, doing a long series over the course of a few years (which I can tell you won't happen barring divine financial intervention for someone to pay for it) or they let the series die. Or worst case scenario we get a whole anime original Railgun season.

Raildexfags are like commies, their motto is "it will work/be good this time."

No. Even if they did, most likely it will be the same results as index 3. But that is dependent on if miki/kamachi ever greenlit another season.

Doubtful and I would trade any possibility of it ever happening for a second season of AW

>Either they revamp the anime from the start with a new studio, doing a long series over the course of a few years
Like that will ever happen. Since both parties are strong armed in making profit with the IP. I doubt kamachi even has the balls to pull the same stunt like the high school DxD author did when one of the studios fucked up the anime for his series.

It's not an impossibility but it's so low on the list shouldn't even be considered.

Well, JC staff is making profit through other means with raildex along with the main publishers. Its low likely it will happen unless kamachi or miki mustered up the courage and change studios and ensuring they do everything right.

I want more MisaMisa.

I want more Index

Attached: __index_toaru_majutsu_no_index_drawn_by_ayuko_ayuko54bornthisway__sample-39a04b03e2dc4ca1108b2525ddb96698.jpg (850x1202, 213.05K)

I will have hope toward them for one more season but if they mess it up as bad as Index III. I will never want to see another season for Index again and only care about the LN

You're saying that to a studio that is known to create shitty novel adaptations. You should prepare for the worse when it comes to JC staff.

I mean season 1 of Index was at least between OK-good and season 2 was slightly worse-slightly better then season 1

Season 1 of index aged horrible and changed/skipped a bunch of shit from the novel. Season 2 was the same(or rather slightly worse), but it was adapting the worst volumes of index, so people didn't really care.

>picture
I now want more Index in the dress of your picture.