Hitsugi no chaika

chaika memes aside, does anyone actually remember anything about or enjoy this anime?
i watched it ages ago and remember little to nothing. thinking about rewatching.

Attached: 2.jpg (1280x720, 141.25K)

I liked it. The Mc is surprisingly non-generic in spite of his generic look which I think was the intention. It's a little gem and so is its predecessor "Scrapped Princess".

Hey i remember this one, why is his hair so fucking stupid

I tried rewatching and made it about halfway through the first season before getting bored. One of those seasonal anime that is only good in small doses.

Yeah, I'm not braindead. It'd a great show, with a really bad and rushed ending. The novels are better.

I liked the sister and chaika's eyebrows.

It was fine. Dragon was best girl.

I also don't remember much of it. Why did being a cavalier or dragon knight or whatever give him a power boost at the end? Did it cost him anything?

>Did it cost him anything?
No. He was just autistic about it.

Well that's silly, it's not like the dragon was an antagonist or anything and he could have been arm deep in lizard pussy

It cost him his humanity and individuality.

It was a fun show with a somewhat interesting mystery that builds once it's revealed this isn't the only Chaika. The ending is kinda rushed but hey the show has cute girls so I'll let it slide.

>remember little to nothing
happens to me a lot. not that it matters anyway.

its the definition of decent. 6/10. not great, not bad.
cool char designs though

i always hated it too

Layla did nothing wrong.
Viivi best chaika!

Attached: color chaikas.png (1500x1456, 2.08M)

half the anime was shitposting

I enjoyed it. Brocon sister best girl. Red chaika second best girl.

This.
Also, he had pride as whetever assasin clan he came from.
Becoming Dragoon Cavalier would mean loosing that pride.

I remember it being a good adventure fantasy anime with a surprisingly interesting story and all-around good cast of likable characters.

Attached: bd387ef8308b428f54a871657f05f2c0.gif (480x270, 3.15M)

>oh no if I beat people as dragon cavalier they'll just say I used pay to win

>so is its predecessor "Scrapped Princess"
If only author wouldn't ruin it with turboshitty amnesia arc.