Love Live

Is Sunshine the least liked Love Live anime?

Attached: Love Live! Sunshine!! 2nd Season - 01 [720p].mkv_snapshot_01.15_[2017.10.07_13.03.55].png (1280x720, 824.6K)

I don't know but I liked Mari the most of that group.

Sunshine is best, it has the best gurls.

Sunshine girls are pure sex.

Attached: 1529254389108.jpg (944x1270, 164.43K)

Finally, a new thread.

Sunshine is cool. Also aqours still do some live events so they are still considered a big draw

It certainly had the weakest writing.

are you just here to troll how could you even think this

Watch the anime again. And try paying attention this time.

Sunshine is the only one I still like.

Attached: D4CDfVWUEAAu6fV.jpg (2000x1414, 374.9K)

It's funny because I'm currently rewatching Sunshine!!. In hindsight, the start is pretty solid considering what is to come, but leave less impact than SIP, mainly because the main trio of Honoka/Kotori/Umi is just too good.
I'm genuinely curious about why you'd think that. What did you like in terms of writing in the other shows?

Attached: mpv-shot0001.jpg (1366x768, 100.47K)

Attached: 1643653099911.png (530x500, 404.08K)

Attached: Nicowned.gif (480x270, 1.85M)

Cute me!

Attached: 1613385946598.jpg (843x1192, 172.73K)

So today I had an epiphany of sorts. A little bit of backstory before this huge ass blogpost but I'm I guess what you would call a seiyuufag, which is funny because I couldn't give less of a shit about seiyuus before Liella. Sure I knew who they were in Muse and Aqours but I never really cared. They were just the voices, nothing more. But then when Liella came around, something about them all just was so incredibly endearing to me. Sayurin, Liyuu, Nako, Paychan and Nagisa were all absolutely amazing together and eventually I started following all 5 of them on social media and watching all their streams. Anything I could, I seriously couldn't get enough of them. I legit loved them and I downloaded almost all their Live shows from the first Live Tour and watched them all. I truly believed they had an incredible friendship together, all 5 of them. Like, genuine friends who would do stuff together not related to their work in Love Live. Go out to lunch, hang out, you know stuff like that.

But that's where this morning comes in where I realized... that really isn't the case unfortunately. They really don't seem close at all. Like I said, I followed all 5 of them on thier social media, but ever since the Live Tour ended... it's like they've all dropped off the face of the planet. Not one of them has posted anything of them together outside of their work. Liyuu and Sayuri retweet their gravure stuff, Nagi posts about her Sweet Potato meme, Nako's page is pretty much dead and Paychan's page is incomprehensible gibberish, but not one of them actually seem to be doing anything together. They're all doing their own things separately. Hell they don't even Like or Comment on eachother's posts anymore.

I know you're reading this and this is coming off as a shitpost/shizopost but I'm genuinely heartbroken right now. I genuinely thought there was a connection here between them. Yes, they're friends of course because of Liella and their work, but does that friendship really not

Attached: 1643765006620.png (1278x638, 949.09K)

not extend past their work? "Hey good job with the choreo today lets take a break. Want to hang out and get something to eat?" You know small stuff like that, where they actually enjoy eachothers company. It's like when you were at school, sure you have classmates you see at school, but then you have friends who actually come over to your house to play some Mario Kart 64 and shit. There doesn't seem to be anything like that between them. I noticed that today because It's Chinese New Year now, and I was hoping to see Liyuu with Sayu/Nako/Pay/Nagi celebrating together but its just... nothing?

I'm not asking for there to be a photo of them together outside of work every single day. Just, you know, maybe once in a while to show that you guys care about eachother? Ever since the Tour ended, it's been so depressing following the seiyuus as they legit just don't post anything really. There was that one nice moment where Nagi apparently stayed over at Liyuus house for Christmas, which is why I thought they had a deep connection at first but it's been a month since then and not one of them had another moment like that. It makes me realize that the whole thing has just been fake the entire time and none of them celebrating Chinese New Year together has made me realize it.

Was it really all just a facade? They show up for work, smile for the cameras and then go home? Really? That's it? There's nothing more...? Why even follow the seiyuus then if it's all just a lie? Is it just to squeeze even more bucks out of people following the series? is that seriously all they care about, getting as much money as possible? My past year of following and supporting all the seiyuus meant nothing because I dared to wonder if there was a connection between them that was deeper than simply money? If that's the case then consider me out. I can't support something that's based on deception and lies.

Sorry for the long rant, I'm just devastated right now and needed to vent

You're sick, seek help.

thanks for the schizo post, I happen to agree with your first point

anyone else not give a shit about liella until the seiyuu content and anime came out? I found the group pretty lame until I saw more of the seiyuu having fun with the chracters

This goes better in /jp/'s love live seiyuu thread, maybe you'll find some sympathizers there.

Attached: 6afa5b7a8a854d704e86af6cbbdad203.png (1277x1901, 1.44M)

Will we ever get rivals like them ever again?

Attached: e79c273afca.jpg (728x1032, 1.03M)

NIJICHADS WW@?

Yes, but I loved Mari and Dia their chemistry is one of a kind and they're so perfect and fun

Attached: Love Live Sunshine S2 - 04 - Large 29.jpg (1280x720, 99.29K)