One Piece

>Spoilers are out.
- Chapter 1,039: “Key Performer”
- In the cover Color Spread, Straw Hat crew is walking through a dense forest looking for adventures.
- While he's gradually moving Onigashima away from the Capital, Momonosuke hears that someone calls him.
- Kid and Law's latest attacks broke some Big Mom's bones, but she recovers thanks to the Soru Soru no Mi power.
- Law makes a last big attack with all energies he has left. The attack is so powerful that even affects the island of Wanokuni.
- Despite Law's attack, Big Mom is still standing and challenges Kid.
- Big Mom: "Do you think you can defeat me!!? I am “Big Mom”!!!!".
- Kid reveals his trump card and attacks Big Mom with an electromagnetic cannon.
- Law: "Your era ends here!!!".

Attached: 81546140_p0_master1200.jpg (1200x1200, 538.04K)

Why does Oda hate big mom so much

So nothing happens?

Captainbros, first Yonko down

>Big meme era is over
Katakuribros, it s fucking time

>Kid reveals his trump card and attacks Big Mom with an electromagnetic cannon
Finally something good

If Kid actually makes a railgun that would be based and show that he actually learned how to use his fruit besides just grabbing metal and hitting people with it

Are these confirmed?

Why didn't Kid use this earlier?

It's his finishing move. Probably use so much energy he can't even move after he uses it.
>Powering a Railgun. Since a joule is equivalent to one watt for one second, that means that for a railgun to shoot a projectile, it needs power equivalent to 25 megawatts for one second

Wasn't that what they said about his awakening attack earlier? That they held back using it because of the drain on their stamina. I guess that was bs then as they continued to use it multiple times.

Yeah.
>Redon: “I only tell you one thing… WAIT TO SEE THE IMAGES!!”

I tink Kid's projectile literally went through Big Mom. He ace'd her.

stop samefagging

LA ERA ES EL FIN GRANDE MADRE

in english puta

checked

That's not possible because the raid is going to fail

I hate you

the yonko should be permanently undefeated barriers for all other characters to preserve their status as the strongest

zoomers

Attached: z.png (1366x768, 1.05M)

Chopper and Carrot are friends

Attached: 10748921353.png (1250x1750, 1.86M)

Based Kid. While Luffy was out getting babysat by the Pirate King’s first mate he was out fighting Yonko, and now he’s defeating one.

If they join Drake in the Grand Fleet/Sword, the WG is SCREWED.

>blackbeard went for the yami yami no mi and the gura gura no mi
wouldn't the goro goro no mi (enel) and the jiki jiki no mi (kid) be a better combo?

Attached: 1642578823824.gif (493x276, 3.9M)

ITT: we laugh at Big Mommy

Attached: 15671714649.jpg (1280x720, 99.89K)

checked

>Momo speaking to Zunisha
Mmm Tama tards, how can this be happening

Why is Carrot all blushing and stinky?

Reminder that Law will die this arc. He has served his purpose in the story.

Attached: Law.png (1022x1142, 1.59M)

He didn't want Meme or Kaido to dodge it. Zoro went out of steam becausr he wasted a Finisher on Kaido.

wait a shonen character going beyond his limits during a fight? what bullshit, totally unique to one piece!! a travesty.

> "Gear 2 shortens my life span"
> Spams it
> " If I use this awakening I'll have nothing left"
> Spams it
Great writing.

probably, but I don't think he even knew where the Goro Goro is (even if he believes in Skypeia practically nobody knew about Enel) plus he already had the inside track on the Yami Yami and Gura Gura

ONE PIECE WA

Attached: Whitebeard_.jpg (1280x720, 57.05K)

I am Oden, and Oden was born to boil!

Attached: 1643229195909.jpg (1141x1460, 272.16K)

if Redon is hyping this, I better see some gud sheet.
biggest room yet? If the range not just goes accross the island but also the entire island below that island?

Has Oda given up?

Attached: 2BAFF397-462A-4931-98AC-5AB78F47EEF1.jpg (1675x1756, 1.43M)

Yay finally! ^_^

>- In the cover Color Spread, Straw Hat crew is walking through a dense forest looking for adventures.
fake and gay, the current cover story is about Germa

>3 threads up 2 of which are 500+ posts
One Piece chads RUN this board

Attached: 20211208_012917.jpg (1000x625, 162.86K)

At some point Oda is going to run out of random color spread ideas.

will of D moggers don't care about their lifespan

Nami = regular clit, slightly outie (shaved / trimmed)[10 - 20 sexual partners] |large areola, plain, long nipple, dark brown|
Hancock = small clit, slightly innie (shaved / smooth)[5 - 10 sexual partners] |regular areola, torpedo puffy, regular nipple, light brown|
Tama = almost no clit, coinslot innie (non-shaved / smooth)[1 sexual partners] |large areola, plain, regular nipple, dark chocolate brown|
Perona = regular clit, coinslot innie (shaved / smooth)[1 sexual partners] |small areola, plain, regular nipple, brown|
Rebeca = regular clit, slightly innie (hairy / full bush)[virgin because Kyros kills every potential lover] |regular areola, slightly puffy, regular nipple, dark brown|
Pudding = small clit, slightly outie (shaved / smooth)[virgin] |small areola, plain, small nipple, brown|
Bonney = regular clit, meat curtains outie (hairy / full bush) [5 - 10 sexual partners]

WHY DID HE NOT START WITH THE RAIL GUN INSTEAD OF SOME FUCKING I BEAMS

>I'll "boil" with you Yamato-chan, if you catch my meaning.

Attached: 1600534012588.png (251x293, 69.73K)