Fuckkkkk, did Shuzo Oshimi write Trail of Blood with the specific goal of making me as angry as humanly possible...

Fuckkkkk, did Shuzo Oshimi write Trail of Blood with the specific goal of making me as angry as humanly possible? I've just read finished reading it all, and I'm now a ball of rage and frustration, I would love to punch every wall in the world into dust

Attached: FKfPOU2XIAI1780.jpeg.jpg (264x374, 23.82K)

just slit your throat, cringe ass post

Is it good though? Liked happiness and aku no hana alot

Not OP, but it's pretty great if you want to be depressed and confused

Did this finally finish?
Every chapter feels so slow I dropped it to pick it up again when its complete

No way, I think he can go on for at least 100 chapters. He still has to close the storylines concerning the mother and the absolute waifu, and his narration is really slow
It's great (both for the story and the absolutely incredible art), but it will make you extremely angry

Looks like its entering the final phase, i think at least 4 more volumes

No. There was a pretty significant timeskip 2-3 chapters ago, and everything is still being set up so there's no clear blueprint for where exactly the story is heading at this point.

I think it's great, I've never read any of his other stuff though.

>I would love to punch every wall in the world
Are you white, by any chance?

>No. There was a pretty significant timeskip 2-3 chapters ago, and everything is still being set up so there's no clear blueprint for where exactly the story is heading at this point
Have you read the last chapter? He's just established that there will be flashbacks about that skipped time. He also still have multiple storylines to close, and at the moment Sei is still in a state of denial and utter confusion, meaning that you also account for all the character building chapters. Also chapters come every 2 fucking month and in every chapter happens like half a thing.
For all these reasons I think that we might be like 5 to 10 years away from the ending.
I'm half white half arab

Ladies first. Actually ywnbaw, disgusting freak.

Try Boy's Abyss, it's way more intelligent that this shit lol.

Attached: 1622547648328.png (225x320, 148.91K)

about what you'd expect from the author

I dont think it was dumb at all (I assume you think it is, since you called it "shit"). I have the impression it taught me a thing or two about parenting. Of course I dont think I would have been as sadistic as the mom or as clueless as the father, but their story was still a good enough way to showcase how important it is for kids to be their own persons.
I think it is an excellent maxim to keep in mind, as obvious as it might sound

Lazy false flag.

Uniroinically is.

This

Now cool down with his latest feel-good manga, Okaeri Alice

it's not lol

Maybe the ending, but Boy's Abyss has plenty of time, and is clearly leaning towards out-retarding it

Attached: 1634702292130.jpg (500x500, 124K)

When did this end? I thought it was s till ongoing?