One Piece

Who is your favorite strawhat?

Attached: __nami_nico_robin_monkey_d_luffy_roronoa_zoro_sanji_and_4_more_one_piece_drawn_by_oda_eiichirou__5308335bbb32c8037ee6f60d4fb5d017.png (1464x1069, 3.29M)

Why Oda didnt let Sanji go to the roof?

He doesn't have a CoC.

Yamato

Attached: FJwBRI2akAApvM4.jpg (2000x1500, 490.27K)

>2 nami threads in less than a minute

Usopp, but Brook, luffy and Robin are also top tier

Attached: my-image.png (1075x2097, 3.09M)

>thread linking
bro...

>Hiyori when she remembers she has a pussy

Attached: Happy Hiyori.jpg (259x367, 46.19K)

Buggy D. Clown

Shouldn't she be sad about that? Zoro is only into men.

Carrot is my favorite Strawhat

Attached: 6237a7cd10b7d3282c770f01ff57f3f5.jpg (1928x3410, 1.48M)

Law

All of them.

Attached: ENgpIsSUYAANA0q.jpg (1345x2141, 630.73K)

Attached: EvEy5VDUYAYSaSE.jpg (2272x1800, 870.18K)

Attached: EzVydNSVgAQoilB.jpg (1640x2025, 1011.73K)

Nami as an OG character.

proof

Thanks to redon from MangaHelpers Forums.

Little Spoiler, more in next hours ;)

- Chapter 1,039: “Key Performer”
- In the cover Color Spread, Straw Hat crew is walking through a dense forest looking for adventures.
- While he's gradually moving Onigashima away from the Capital, Momonosuke hears that someone calls him.
- Kid and Law's latest attacks broke some Big Mom's bones, but she recovers thanks to the Soru Soru no Mi power.
- Law makes a last big attack with all energies he has left. The attack is so powerful that even affects the island of Wanokuni.
- Despite Law's attack, Big Mom is still standing and challenges Kid.
- Big Mom: "Do you think you can defeat me!!? I am “Big Mom”!!!!".
- Kid reveals his trump card and attacks Big Mom with an electromagnetic cannon.
- Law: "Your era ends here!!!".

Nami could have been a more interesting character with all the burglar thing. Sanji could be great but need more REAL development. Zoro is great because is a fighter and that´s pretty pirate but it´s more a Samurai than a pirate. Brook is fucking great, i wish he was more mature and had more battle development. Franky could have been less of a joke. Chopper would have been better if Oda would use him as in his sketches. Ussop is a fucking waste, the TS made him worst. Robin would have been great as an assassin, but now she´s like meh. All strawhats are pretty shitty as characters desu.

this better be fake

Robin is my favorite in terms of character, but she never really gets to do much. Franky is great and has the best gags but he’s pretty much just a gag character. Usopp is probably the best then imo because even tho he’s a gag character his gags have a lot of plot relevance and he actually feels like he’s building towards something and is making progress on an actual character arc, no matter how slowly.

Burukku desu. I hope he gets more epic fights and music scenes.

Attached: 58bb3285187bfbb1cfcfcedfcbb5f645.jpg (736x1308, 171.86K)