This series right here is number 1 TV SERIES in China and number 2 anime series in Japan in all streaming platforms...

This series right here is number 1 TV SERIES in China and number 2 anime series in Japan in all streaming platforms (beating everyone but Kimetsu no Yaiba)

Why the fuck Any Forums hate it?

Attached: osama_ranking_tv_series-457561732-large.jpg (849x1200, 187.33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=T2C4kwwmZno
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

who the fuck cares, i dont read kiddy shit.

Attached: 1619910063407.jpg (660x330, 91.58K)

Probably the western influenced art was the turnoff for a lot of Any Forums. It's an alright show though I'm only a few episodes in.

Because Any Forums is full of contrarians jerking off to how cute the waifus are when nobody is looking. No one in Any Forums has ever had good taste in anime, its all autistic faggots congratuating/insulting each other over their taste in cartoon girls. Nothing more, nothing less. Any Forums is just full of niggerfaggots that dont know how to do anything right.

Any Forums only loves isekais and insert themselves in ntr stories

Any Forums used to like it, we had great threads too.

>2nd in japan
That's pretty cool. It's pretty much the only anime series I'm following right now. Last couple episodes have been sorta weak but overall it's good. The second intro is really good.
youtube.com/watch?v=T2C4kwwmZno

Ousama Ranking beat Shingeki no Kyojin in numbers. That is impressive

Is there any place to read the japanese raws?
The site where it's officially being published only has chapter 1-7 and then jumps to 170+.

can someone post queen mommy please

Shingeki is doing awful in nips streaming sites, last time i checked it was 40th or so

Its third

Same reason Odd Taxi and Heike Monogatari received a lot of flak: because it makes the isekai, CGDCT, shounen, and moe watchers feel insecure about their tastes. Like, there’s nothing wrong with watching those genres, but for some reason when they see an anime like Ousama Ranking or Odd Taxi be hailed as masterpieces, they get really really insecure, so they always come in the threads to talk about how the “animation isn’t as good as everyone says it is” or “the writing is baby tier.” But when prompted to list what they consider to have “amazing animation and writing,” they weirdly enough never respond.

I did like it but the last few episodes have been genuinely mediocre and I don't think thats my contrarianism talking

first 10 threads were cool
than reddit started simping for ousama and Any Forums started hating the series

damn did the ending tank the popularity?

Dont expect Any Forums to like Ousama Ranking. Its a good series, far from GOTY but still miles better than the shit that is posted here daily

I’d argue people were pretty warm to the series, but the recent episodes were a bit of a turnoff for some.

Zenbu zenbuuuu

yeah they killed the pacing, like 4 episodes of raiding to namek and than 2 episodes of jobbers ranking...

Attached: 16415075406459.webm (1280x720, 1.6M)

>Why the fuck Any Forums hate it?
Where?

>literal child mc
this is why it doesn't interest me and probably others

absolute witkino

Attached: 1565412712632.png (489x599, 268.58K)

he's like 19

I dont watch anime sorry
Really bad timing on part of the studio to release after I stopped watching anime

I really enjoy it

Do people wish it was more brutal with character deaths or something?