ITT last anime you dropped

For me it's this.
>please cry: the show
Utter garbage.

Attached: image0.png (1000x1554, 1.37M)

last time op was not a fag?
not today

cope its shit

Any Forums told me your lie in april is likes this too, is it true?

>zoomer newfag watches show from years ago he didn't watch with Any Forums
No one cares.

Attached: 1642183296999.jpg (1920x1080, 670.89K)

I've been here long enough to know what it's like to watch something with Any Forums, and it's shit. Your circlejerk nostalgia is not as special as you think it is, kill yourself.

Yes your lie in april is complete garbage don't watch it

I really liked this one. The girl spends her life sad and afraid, and dies completely happy and fulfilled? It's great.

I enjoyed it, ending was dumb though just seems like a kick in the nuts to partner him up with the same giftia he just lobotomized

>newfag cries again
No one cares kid.

nagatoro
don't fight me

Got bored after Nagatoro mellowed out?

user, watch a real wholesome anime.

Attached: animu.ru-eve-no-jikan-1920x1200-wallpaper-004.jpg (1600x1000, 268.35K)

>keeps replying anyways
You sure don't.

Priconne s2. The first one was passable so I thought giving 20 minutes a week to the second wasn't too much effort, but it was actually worse than the first.

Plastic Memories is better. Your Lie in April is really tryhard

Kore wa zombie desu ka. Terrible at introducing characters and the characters are one dimensional garbage. Ha tits mcgee is an ice queen that berates the MC with samey non-clever cringeworthy shit lines most of the time for no reason… and you have the girl who’s shtick is not talking and just going “humu humu”. Oh guess what as it turns out she has a lot of angst and is troubled situation… SAD! Dropped hard.

World's End harem

Attached: world's end harem.png (2898x4096, 3.71M)

Berserk 2016 is the only anime I've dropped

it's only good in the first episode where she actually bullies him, after that it's just boring teasing

Jujitsu Kaisen
shonen just doesn't do it for me, but I understand it's appeal and respect it