Welcome to the NHK

Opinions on this anime?

Attached: @._V1_.jpg (640x960, 133.9K)

Overrated.

It was good until the suicide gang arc. The romance also went nowhere 6.5/10.

i tried reading the manga because anime is for retards. It was so weird. Couldnt finish it

Literally me

one of the best

Wouldn't it be relatable since anyone who browses Any Forums is a NEET virgin loser?

>No romance
MC is grooming the girl, speedwatcher-kun.

read the LN

>didnt like suicide gang
Wow. You have the big gay.

Is the sequel available anywhere? The one released last year.

really good but the ending was way too melodramatic. worth it for the cat girl scene

Garbage compared to the novel

It wasn't meant to be a romance to begin with

the ending gave me the feels so it was definitely good

Fake NEET schlock. Everyone who’s not an underaged ebin 4channer NEET larper and has a shred of knowledge about the world hates this anime. Or anyone who has so much as read the source material.

Great until the pyramid scheme arc, how am I meant to relate to a retard that falls for that kind of thing?
Oh and the suicide island was pretty out there too, for something that was fairly grounded in reality before it.

also goated ost

Attached: 1620281130614.jpg (2048x1222, 166.56K)

Misaki isn't coming user.

I enjoyed it, and it is one of my favourites.
(You)

If you don't get a creeping sense of dread while reading/watching, you don't belong here

The light novel is better. I don't know if it's still stupid expensive but worth the pickup.

I stopped being neet and I'm still miserable

>don't know if it's still stupid expensive
They re-released it apparently. Drove the prices down a lot.

To everyone who said it got better, fuck you

Attached: 1323504240765.png (1000x800, 1.48M)

Satou plainly states his life hasn't gotten better at the end. When Satou said living's a pain but he's too scared to die, that was the show's point. Death, suicide and sacrificing yourself are all rejected like when the fence stops Satou from hitting the water. NHK isn't really about living your best life, it wants to say that being alive is enough.