Classroom of the Elite

Volume 6 Synopsis has been released.

The sacrifice for the unanimous special exam was very costly. A significant crack had emerged in Ayanokouji’s class. Kushida, Hasebe and Wang continuously refrained from coming to classes and even though the details for the sports carnival were announced, confusion arose in the class meeting due to opposition to Horikita and the class couldn’t even begin training.

Although the class gained a significant number of points and was even promoted, at this rate it was going to end up becoming a net negative result. Horikita and Hirata started taking action to coax the three absentees back but…

The sports carnival this time around is greatly influenced by individual ability. Onodera seeks to attain the best results possible and offers to team up with Sudou!?

“I won’t acknowledge her. No matter how many people end up following Horikita in the future, I will never acknowledge her.”

Does darkness or light await at the end of this path.

Attached: y2v6.jpg (846x1200, 194.7K)

told ya horikita not choosing to expel kushida was a terrible idea.

clownkita

Kei

class

leader

propaganda

I'm so happy to see a thread here. I'm still waiting for Graze to translate the rest of Volume 4 kek

Attached: 7863568052136053218.jpg (765x1080, 279.55K)

HORIKITA MAIN GIRL COMEBACK.
I hope she will get 2 or 3 illustrations.

>told ya horikita not choosing to expel kushida was a terrible idea
Of course not.
>Does darkness or light await at the end of this path.
This Vol will end up with the light.

Sudo will confess his feelings?anyway more Horikita focus I love it.

Comeback lmao. Everyone's clowning on her

>Kei
>class
>leader
Kek this girl needs a boy's dick to stay in this school. She will never compete with Horikita and her leadership skills . Kei will stay fanservice character until the ending.

I've watched the anime it was ok. Should I read it?

Anything especial that has happened since the start of year 2?

>to Horikita and the class
>Horikita and Hirata started taking action to coax the three absentees back but…
>No matter how many people end up following Horikita in the future
Horikita, Horikita and Horikita. Kei fans Seething after this synopsis is out. Don't worry you will get your illustrations or your moments fanservice.

man I'm only up to vol 3, I have no fucking idea why wang and hasebe would be ditching.

You're so delusional. Kei is literally a leader of the girls? Do you skip scenes or something? It is clear thanks to V5, Horikita can't do jack shit without Kei and Hirata. These two are the things keeping the girls and boys in line. Horikita is so loved as a leader half of the class would vote to expel her. Horifags can't read apparently.

Because Horikita is retarded. Airi got expelled thanks to her autism.

>wang
who?

the chinese girl who has a stiff clitty over Hirata
that's a shame, I liked Airi but I kind of expected her to eat shit sooner or later.

The girl who kouenji bride carry

meant for

A pawn can be promoted to queen. V5 is the first step. Suzune need to lose hard

so the official translation is up to Vol 5 then? I might just buy the next 2 books at this rate.

Obviously, guy, Kei, and Kiyo are the two characters that keep the sales going. Horikita has always barely had any fans. Why do you think she gets clowned on by the story so often. She showed a premier clown performance in the last volume.