Cant believe I was memed by Any Forums into reading this bullshit

Cant believe I was memed by Any Forums into reading this bullshit

Attached: 1639732647738.jpg (1400x2006, 356.03K)

KINO

Attached: 1544693818339.jpg (680x690, 240.16K)

Same, dropped it vol 4. Edgy shit

Attached: you are.gif (600x338, 3.03M)

get filtered

Fire Punch is the best thing Any Forums has ever memed me into reading/watching. I'm forever thankful for introducing me to this KINO

It was just okay, sometimes even bad

>KINO
All I need to know about this retarded fanbase

It's a reference to the manga, not the meme word.

LIVE

why you didint like it

It was alright but felt "pointless."

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting

Not edgy. Straight up garbage.

The overall message is kinda simple and even dumb for something that clearly tried to be deep. And it tried really hard. Characters were kinda shit in my opinion. Lots of things didn't make sense like the author tried to be all quirky "look it's a dude in his underwear lmao fighting" what the fuck?
I was thinking to start reading chainsaw man after this, but now i am not so sure.

people meme'd kino with fire punch because is a Any Forums word that fits in ina manga that use cinema as plot point

I'm judging this one by it's cover, and never reading it.

kinda like life?

>The overall message is kinda simple and even dumb for something that clearly tried to be deep, andit tried really hard
the message is about how love can change the entire heart of a nihilistic world, its really straight foward
>Characters were kinda shit in my opinion.
i disagree but thats ok
>lots of things didn't make sense like the author tried to be all quirky "look it's a dude in his underwear lmao fighting" what the fuck?
no, thats an pretty retarded take for an absurdist manga, the irreverence and the scene proposals everything is done with a purpose behind, fire punch is a b-movie

>It was shit on purpose

>If Any Forums talks about it all the time
Almost certainly trash
>If Any Forums never talks about it
Probably trash
>If Any Forums talks about it but not regularly or in a very limited capacity (i.e one thread at a time)
Might be good. Check it out.

This rule never fails me.

>inb4. cope pasta about muh themes and meaning of life