Anime with a

Anime with a
>escapism bad
>reality good
message inevitably come off as incredibly disingenuous and retarded. Sonny Boy was refreshing in that it was nuanced and sincere, and didn't shy away from depicting how bland reality is compared to fantasy, while having the best character (pajeet) choose fantasy and own it.

Attached: 1615303728276.png (903x556, 367.11K)

I can't tell if you are criticizing its message or if you think it is one of the few that did it right.

Posts with an
>X bad
>Y good
template come off as incredibly disingenuous and retarded. You should go back to Any Forums

>it is one of the few that did it right.
That one.
Ok retard

Attached: 338E937D-FC84-460C-9041-C13A0A72FF52.jpg (735x629, 88.11K)

the worst anime i have ever seen
fuck you people

If you got "escapism bad" from sonny boy you're a literal brainlet who gets their opinions from people online. Anyone with basic media comprehension will understand this is not the main message of sonny boy

You’re a retard

Don't act like you know anything when your reading comprehension is so fucking abysmal

it was pro-escapism but its shallow fan sees it as anti-escapism because they returned to "real world"

now I need to rewatch and comprehend it

Heard it had ntr so I deleted it before I got around to watching it

>The smart character choose escapism as and infinite world of possibilities peaked his curiosity and that was what drove him to be who he is
>The doormat MC choose (some kind of) realism as he felt the need to evolve and be better instead of just running away of the things he never had the courage to do

Sonny Boy is a well written series, stop shitposting for once in your life.

its not really NTR and is only at the end

Everybody chose to stay at the end. It's just an effect of living there for too long and becoming apathetic.

The people that look at the ending and all they can take from it is "muh NTR" are genuinely retarded, don't listen to retards.

It is NTR, but it doesn't piss you off if you know it's coming. You can actually watch the show and realize that Nozomi was never interested in Nagara romantically, she was just that kind of girl. Nagara is less of an autistic loser than he was initially, but she was still the sort of energetic airhead who would go for chad rather than some faceless nobody.

escapism is a only once off theme in an early episode, you're showing your ineptitude you brainlets

I love how a lot of anons just see 3 first lines in op and stop reading further. People do not want to understand each other on this website, they just want to shit on each other.

They're just adhd election tourist retards with the attention span of a gnat, their post barely register as background noise to me at this point

It's not the main message but it's pretty closely related. Accepting events that happen outside of your control and moving on is a very pro reality thing.

Although to be fair could also be true I suppose, where the period of fantasy and escapism provides solace and strength to move on.