Kanojo, Okarishimasu

Ohnononononononononononono Kazuchizubros.

Attached: 20220131_200929.jpg (1536x2048, 551.81K)

Attached: KusoKari.png (1368x3896, 742.43K)

I told you all that best girl would ride out this situation.

Attached: chorizo.jpg (531x387, 152.87K)

>Best girl
More like selfish cunt who saved them, but not out of being selfless.
The price is: Kazuya.

>Clearly not related to the following chapter
Oh no. Anyway.

It's 2-3 chapters ahead, duh.
Reiji went back to tease shit in twitter.

If they were actually getting together he wouldn't have spoiled it on Twitter.

the spoiler is that 1 the trip is over and 2 ruka hasn't been told to fuck off by the end of it

Yes he should stay Chizuru's paypig, even after he stops renting her.

The only thing he will never spoil is the expected and wanted thing: Chizuru's feelings. Ruka is the Rui here, a rebound, something expected to happen, but unwanted if Kazuya got rejected, and because he can't spend time alone without thinking about wanting a gf, the natural outcome was obviously gonna be him rebounding as a defense mechanism, all because Ruka defies common sense with her reasons nd reasonings. Even if Kazuya pretends to tell all the girls to fuck off after feeling rejected and pretend to be alone reflecting, when somebody puts a puppy gaze or puts a tantrum, his resolve always falters. He is doomed to keep dealing with Ruka, she's like a stage I cancer or AIDS, something you'll never be able to push away by conventional means, only by extreme measures.
He even went to fanbox only because Hiroyuki pestered him on his livestreams about Chizuru's feelings, now that the hellhole of an arc paradise was is ending with a collosal defeat for the main couple, and an important victory for both Ruka and Mami (the latter may get her trophy and the former exposed the lie), he went back to do what he likes the most: tease shit on twatter, now that he managed to distance the MCs.

>As a defense mechanism...
...to brush away his feelings about Chizuru and pretend to move on.
Forgot that

They're just wearing the clothes they wore on their way to it. The context of that spoiler panel could be literally anything.

Attached: 1643589386845.jpg (1115x1600, 573.14K)

I feel like this only for short time if Kazuya indeed trying with Ruka. I can see some bullshit reason he go back status quo or maybe try reach Chizuru, again.

Reiji is a known troll. He knows exactly what reaction he's getting by posting this at this timing. No one should be taking this spoiler panel seriously.

He'll go, back to chase Chizuru again, but it will need a final push from somebody who knows her, be it Yaemori, Sumi or Umi.
Mw, Kibe may get pissed if he spots Kazuya seriously trying with Ruka.

Can be, but it's 3 chapters ahead, so it means the trip is over and done and they are in Tokyo. Whether it's a flashback or not, it's unclear.

>18
That user predicted the 218th chapter?

has there been predictions for how long will paradise arc last, aren't we like on paradise 39 now

It may gonna end in part 42.
42 is also an unlucky number in japan, be aware of that.

Honestly Kazuya should end up alone and in misery for being such a fucking faggot.

>42 is also an unlucky number in japan, be aware of that.
Why? I know 4 is death and 4 is also the best girl in toubun, heh , but 2 too?

Only if Reiji goes full Isayama or edgelord author.
But he wants to secure happy endings for everyone.

42 can be spelled as "Shi-ni" (死に, "towards death").
Guess why is considered an unlucky number alongside 33 and 25.

People think the arc is over just because of the clothing. They forgot that the first day skipped the afternoon and went straight to dinner.

Ah, I see. Thanks.
I don't see it ending soon but we'll see.