Was late 90s/early 2000s pretty much the peak of anime/manga art styles

Was late 90s/early 2000s pretty much the peak of anime/manga art styles

Attached: 055.jpg (1280x1007, 286.62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LrxZblVUkMU&ab_channel=TomislavŠkacan
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I think 2010s was the peak of anime and manga art, but in the end it depends on what you like or what you grew to recognize as this or that.
FMA to me doesn't look very anime.

Attached: yande.re 530904 ikezawa_takeshi seifuku shinjou_akane ssss.gridman sweater takarada_rikka.jpg (4091x3199, 1.41M)

zoomer filth

Manga artstyles are too different between mangaka to be able to choose a specific time period. It's even harder when many mangaka keep the same artstyle for 30+ years.
As far as anime goes, I prefer the look of digital over cel.

Attached: 1629225719148.jpg (1920x1080, 1.21M)

>serious question: did anime peak when I was growing up???
we get it, the world was perfect when you were a child and it gets worse and worse every day. It's called growing up.

Pic unrelated, FMA looks terrible.

>FMA to me doesn't look very anime
Good. Generic 2010s anime art styles are the epitome of soulless art.

Attached: 017.jpg (1131x1600, 248.98K)

yes, then one piece normalized shitty art being the norm

Attached: 3463667.png (880x642, 1.42M)

>muh Any Forums soulless meme
fmatards everyone

He's not a fmatard, learn to read.

When I was a teen the generational cutoff was 99 at the earliest. Now that I am in my 20s the generational cutoff is suddenly 95.
I don't mind it anymore. I'd rather be a bucket hat wearing lofi listening zoomer than an epic 90s kid who is complaining worse than an old man about le kids.
You could have posted something timeless from the early 00s like champloo, fumoffu, or sakura. FMAB is a fun watch, but it looked dated already when it was airing

zoom zoom

That implies every artstyle looks the same in the specific decade, which is not true

High end 2010s anime looks more like high end 1980s anime than 00s anime.
If you think 2010s are soulless it only means you were checking out some shit tier crunchyroll show instead of watching something truly amazing.
soulless is an /ic/ meme, always was.

Attached: Iconic field JAX.jpg (848x480, 78.73K)

yuuhh
proud zoomer skrt skrt sksks
yuuhh
You wouldn't believe how many times I jerked off to asuna.

Attached: 1_iphonepenispenispenis.jpg (320x180, 22.04K)

Rare for a post to make me cringe, good bait.

FMAB is a shit watch with garbage pedophile protagonist

>ggg..go...good b..b.bait

Attached: original.jpg (989x1090, 114.56K)

Somehow this looks even worse than One Piece. I mean look at that birb. Looks even shitter than fucking Birdemic, and I'm saying that with a straight face.

youtube.com/watch?v=LrxZblVUkMU&ab_channel=TomislavŠkacan

>Shit watch
I don't mind saying that the style is dated, but the work is quite fun. Credit where credit is due.
>Pedo protagonist
He married a girl his own age.

Just watched it again. Why does the first homunculus have so much knowledge?

>>Pedo protagonist
He's talking about the dub VA, he's obsessed with him and derails every FMA thread.

I don't like it ever since I found only adult swim pedo dubshitters watch it

Your fault for shilling the garbage dub.

Because the plot is trash. But sssh Any Forums is full of maltards now, you cant point it's shit writing!!

>every FMA thread
you mean 03 vs brotherhood garbage "threads" ? nothing of value was lost

Why do you care? Watch the sub, and find the 3 people on this planet that also watch the sub.
Don't get me wrong, as a viewer you must vote with your wallet, however, you are letting spite consume you. You only have so much time on earth, enjoy what you like and that's that.