How do you read your manga?

do you buy physical books? read it online? using E book?

Attached: 1643470910405.jpg (4000x3000, 3.36M)

You jelly Any Forums? Yeah you jelly

N

I

from right to left

Physical copies, because I'm not a fucking poorfag who has to pirate to enjoy his hobby.

Feels weird seeing my own picture used here especially one of me taking a shit.

What app is this?

Pirated and on my phone but desu the small screen makes it hard to appreciate all the little details. Are EBooks worth it?

won't it take too much space keeping it all
ofc depends how much you read

How did you manage to get the shit all over your hand like that? I've seen such a thick coating of it.

From who did you steal this tablet from?

give it back tyrone

I read online and then buy physical if it's available in my region. Physical can be nice, but I hate when some of the page, especially a speech bubble is covered up by the book binding. You'd think mangaka would know by now to not put anything important in that section of the pages.

How much manga have you read though? If I bought all the stuff I've read my room would be filled up to the brim, especially with manga with like 25 volumes.

Didn't we have this thread only a few days ago? I remember this photo, too.
For what it's worth, reiterating: primarily Samsung Galaxy Tab S6, secondarily and for translation Razer Blade 15 OLED. Tried Surface Pro, nice but a bit too big for comfort and the screen & Windows tablet mode could be better. Sight's not good enough for manga on phones anymore. Usually read from the official Kobo and Kindle apps (Kobo on tablets is kinda borked though, they really don't give a shit about updating and fixing their app), otherwise using random readers for non-DRM stuff and in search for a reader with a modern and smooth UI that I'll actually like (Tachiyomi is not that reader for me, might end up rewriting my own reader for modern times - you may have seen a version of it as one of the Dynasty Scans readers, the purple one, admittedly needs a hell of a lot of polish and better image loading). Strangely enough Google Books is decent, at least for LNs.

Attached: 149542-tablets-review-samsung-galaxy-tab-s6-review-image5-wqhy60ligs.jpg (1200x800, 124.49K)

I buy almost exclusively digital and I don't pirate manga and LNs. There are not that many of us, but we do exist, you know.

(admittedly I do still torrent anime, not a fan of web streaming, maybe I should subscribe to something other than NF now that it's all Sony with largely the same catalog anyway, although I'd much rather subscribe to Japanese Amazon Prime or something, Prime has decent quality, though sadly no captions)

Attached: backlog.jpg (3840x2100, 2.83M)

I've read most manga, but I always look out for physical copies of manga I enjoyed or think are good enough to deserve being bought.

read most manga online*

G

G

Why are you black?

O

Ñ