>le ending bad

You guys are genuinely retarded if you didn't see this coming. After cap 122, the narration got consistently worse every single chapter, to the point it's honestly baffling that it was written by the same guy who's written Shiganshina.

We got the biggest turning point in the story, with Eren becoming a 200-meter long monstrosity, but that just gets put aside for 10 chapters of absolutely nothing. The tempo the manga has had up until 121, gone. We just get 10 chapters of characters either groveling or throwing their entire development out of the fucking window, and don't get me started on the unbelievably boring flying machine retrieval arc which was quite literally entirely skippable, adding nothing at all to the narration.

>A fucking worm. literally a fucking worm. the "paths", the titan's paranormal power, it's literally a fucking worm.
>Eren, who literally sees the future, announces to the world he's going to level all life even though this announcement brings absolutely no benefit to his cause, even throwing off the surprise effect
>Ymir, the would-be pivotal character of the entire story and the most hyped mystery box, gets a single chapter and a few panels which barely tell anything about her except she's got stockholm syndrome. not to mention her stupid fucking death and the genesis of the eldian bloodline resolved in 3 panels

Attached: axmZNjMTwljERjhHEUqKWqgqEUrAKj0ayOuExCwJKdg.jpg (640x354, 49.41K)

>Hange walking in 300.000 100-meters class for literally no reason. Literally none.
>Annie coming back, going away, coming back again to add literally nothing to her character and also breaking most of her (already feeble) characterization until now
>Everyone who's been trapped in le cycle of violence and hate for the entire story is now suddenly friend because Eren is *that* bad
>bird titan (he was called Falco ha ha did you get that epic foreshadowing)
>Eren probably sees his own failure at the hand of le avengers but doesn't strip them of the titan power because muh "i won't infringe on my friend's freedom" despite having made attempts to kill Reiner, Pieck and Annie on multiple occasions

I could go on and on. Everything after chap 122 is filled with utter nonsense and it's so fucking bad that honestly the cringefest that was the battle of heaven and earth and chap 139 is barely a drop in the ocean.

Isayama was either a complete hack staking everything on mystery box narration all along or the last 16 chapters were written by someone else entirely.
It's really fucking baffling.

Why didn't you post this in the other 10 snk threads?

>not liking 130/131

Attached: 1597183982576.jpg (1448x2048, 481.87K)

Is what happens universally hated?
I lost interest after watching season 1 and part of 2.

>Is what happens universally hated?
???

It's mostly self-inserters, chuds, and shippers who don't like it. Any Forums is full of self-inserters, chuds, and shippers a.k.a the dregs of society so there you go. You should just watch/read it and form your own opinion. As for me, the ending was ok (for an anime/manga) with everything leading up to it being pretty damn solid. I had stopped partway through season 2 as well, I'm happy I picked it up again.

Attached: 1617862496631.png (246x256, 70.44K)

>Anonymous
>>le ending bad 02/01/22(Tue)03:43:03 No.233716945axmZNjMTwljERjhHEUqKWqgqE(...).jpgaxmZNjMTwljERjhHEUqKWqgqEUrAKj0ayOuExCwJKdg.jpg (49 KB, 640x354)File: axmZNjMTwljERjhHEUqKWqgqE(...).jpg (49 KB, 640x354) google yandex iqdb wait49 KB JPG >le ending bad Anonymous 02/01/22(Tue)11:43:03 No.233716945 You guys are genuinely retarded if you didn't see this coming. After cap 122, the narration got consistently worse every single chapter, to the point it's honestly baffling that it was written by the same guy who's written Shiganshina.
>
>We got the biggest turning point in the story, with Eren becoming a 200-meter long monstrosity, but that just gets put aside for 10 chapters of absolutely nothing. The tempo the manga has had up until 121, gone. We just get 10 chapters of characters either groveling or throwing their entire development out of the fucking window, and don't get me started on the unbelievably boring flying machine retrieval arc which was quite literally entirely skippable, adding nothing at all to the narration.
>
>>A fucking worm. literally a fucking worm. the "paths", the titan's paranormal power, it's literally a fucking worm.
>>Eren, who literally sees the future, announces to the world he's going to level all life even though this announcement brings absolutely no benefit to his cause, even throwing off the surprise effect
>>Ymir, the would-be pivotal character of the entire story and the most hyped mystery box, gets a single chapter and a few panels which barely tell anything about her except she's got stockholm syndrome. not to mention her stupid fucking death and the genesis of the eldian bloodline resolved in 3 panels

Attached: 1643705442338.webm (300x300, 2.84M)

>It's mostly self-inserters, chuds, and shippers who don't like it
Or anyone with a three digit IQ. Hating isn't the same with not liking.

gem

Attached: 1643707101433.jpg (850x753, 277.05K)

I read all of SnK late last year. Didn't know anything about the series prior. Can someone explain why exactly the ending is so hated? It seemed like a perfectly fine ending that wrapped up most arcs and aligned with the stroy's themes. It leaned a little too hard on boring shounen tropes but the last couple of pages sort of made up for it. JoJolion is an example of a bad ending to me.

Is it just a case of something so popular that no one was going to be happy with the ending no matter what?

Stop samefagging and bumping this low tier bait

People just thought it was something special and it would be the best manga ever. In reality, it never was anything more than a shonen for babies and 139 made them realize the cold hard truth. Nothing with time travel ever makes sense.

Based and true. Time travel is hard to execute. I think the first big warning sign was the timeskip, isayama got lazy and skipped the middle part of the story and decided to build towards the ending too fast.

>le
dumb redditor

>to the point it's honestly baffling that it was written by the same guy who's written Shiganshina.
>Shiganshina : "ARUMIN IZ GONNA SABE ZA WARUDO!!"
Yep, definitely the same guy.

>Eren, who literally sees the future, announces to the world he's going to level all life even though this announcement brings absolutely no benefit to his cause, even throwing off the surprise effect
He did it because of what Historia told him during the flashback. About people having a right no know why they are getting massacred. He knows what it is like to get invaded by titans without even knowing why it's happening to him and his loved ones, so he at least told people why.
Why would he listen to Historia, a literally who for him? I don't know, connect the dots.

>Surprise effect
Only Eldians knew, and you can be sure Marleyans and other humans probably wouldn't believe them. And even then, surprise effect or not, they had no chance of stopping him.

>B-But they did stop him
Retcon niggers need not reply.

Attached: just acting bro.jpg (894x637, 46.05K)

It's shit because it doesn't actually make any sense and character motivations become so muddled trying to figure things out that Eren now only makes sense as a schizophrenic larger who was just pretending the entire time

I was convinced that the ending would be shit after Cringevengers chapter like pretty much rest of sane anons.
But I didn't think it would be so ghastly

We know it's trash here, you are preaching to a choir. Dont get the false idea that just because you fags in your containment thread deluded yourself into thinking it was anything but rubbish, that Any Forums didn't shit on it for years.

>"because I was born into this world"
Doesn't have any kids
>"Hell or hope, I don't know, the only ones who will ever know, are the ones who keep moving forward"
Stops moving forward
>"Until all my enemies are destroyed"
Until 80% of my enemies are destroyed
>I won't bet Paradis future
Bets Paradis future (and gets destroyed)
>You are not slave or a god, just a human being
Actually she is a super schizo that played him
>My saviour, the the worst girl in the world...
So go and fuck the farmer
>I don't want Mikasa to be with other man
Mikasa gets horsed
>I will put an end to 2000 years of titan domination
Becomes the new parasite
>I'm gonna avenge Carla
Commits matricide to save his enemy

Attached: 1618248035970.png (817x600, 723.67K)

>quotes post explaining why the ending is bad to ask if someone can explain what's so bad about the ending

Everybody know the final arc is trash retard

However some retard still believe that the story wasn’t already in a shit direction by wfp