Boku no Hero

New chapter this week. Will we get more villains or go back to UA?

Attached: 1618518287000.jpg (3408x1932, 1.1M)

What killed the hype?

Hype has been dead for years now, but if I had to pick, it would be "O MY SEVEN QUIRKS”

People still autistically defend that, saying that the vestiges and OFA stockpiling energy foreshadowed it, so I'm inclined to believe the traitor reveal killed the hype. Hori you bitch where were 1-B. Also picrel, because it means in the upcoming battle, anyone can and will be written out so things go how Hori wants them to.

Attached: Vlad%2C_Neito%2C_and_Pony_Volume_29.png (764x1200, 244.33K)

Yakuza arc was the beginning of the end

You mean the license arc.

Attached: horiwtf.jpg (1984x1890, 1.32M)

It's over..

Remember to cherish sheepku

Attached: FIhWQ79aAAAUlSh.jpg (1668x2224, 255.89K)

Doesn't matter how much the mask seems cool, there's still a bootlicker behind it.

The high school music festival. People complain about the Yakuza arc but at least it was an arc with an actual villain that had some sort of confrontation. Even if it was bog-standard shonen it was still leagues better than the music festival that followed it right after and the chapters (emphasis on "chapters") of character introductions we got with people who would have zero relevancy for anything at all later on. It never really recovered from there.

>character introductions we got with people who would have zero relevancy for anything at all later on
This.
also entire chapters dedicated to VILLAINS backstory. You've already established the league as some of the scummiest types of villains around. They're willing to launch a terrorist attack on a school and hurt kids for the sake of "burning it all down".
But now because they have a vaguely tragic backstory they're supposed to be redeemable.

>But now because they have a vaguely tragic backstory they're supposed to be redeemable.
I can't even remember 70% of the hero cast, much less their own backstories or drives. There's like 3 maybe who have any depth beyond (name/super power gimmick). It's kind of ass-backwards that the villains are more defined than any of the heroes, which begs the question of why this wasn't a story focused on the villains to begin with.

I honestly don’t think most of 1-A were ever meant to be relevant, but when the story was extended Hori just used them more.

>which begs the question of why this wasn't a story focused on the villains to begin with.
Do you really think a manga with one of the main being Mah dad didn't let me burn my siblings to death so I'll go on a killing spree Man who runs away from all fights would really sell?

>11 months

Attached: Oh God Oh Fuck deluxe (1).png (589x1011, 930.85K)

>The endless sea of Uraraka x Shoto h-pics with Shoto wearing those wrist things from his costume and nothing else

It's just one guy commissioning EVERYONE to draw this specifically right? I'm not exaggerating it's like that one Korean who commissioned Hinata x Raikage hentai from everyone on the planet.

Attached: 52edd96c3d9ce3150ad061f8c946fdeda011f78e458555dfc5946f7bee543eca.jpg (834x1200, 607.21K)

Endeavor literally called Shoto an animal, so I don’t think things were set in stone early on.

The school setting is mandatory for the Japanese audience and for Hori to get the green light but it crippled MHA's potential from the very start.
The more shit that happens with the adults outside of school the better. But it's dragged on long enough that people just lose interest.

Attached: 9e19ec3c3738d42bca96f9ab9abb21f6.png (502x738, 157.25K)

Attached: 1637776609648.jpg (1536x2048, 393.48K)

I forgot about that arc kek, that’s how forgettable it was

Attached: 1511A9CE-76B8-4D69-AD4C-02E4B876068E.png (427x593, 174.27K)

If it wasn't for Deku vs Bakugou I would've forgot about as well.