Have you stopped pretending you don't like Elfen Lied yet, user? You'd be surprised how liberating it feels

Have you stopped pretending you don't like Elfen Lied yet, user? You'd be surprised how liberating it feels.

Attached: cd115da7184cc58dd1f1abf8cb5083fa.jpg (1024x768, 51.93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bBjg4Lp2Mho
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i like it, doesn't mean it's good.

It's the best bad anime. I love it.

I like it, but especially the opening.

I like it too, was rewatching some scenes because of the thread yesterday.

Best of kusoanime

This and Kabaneri are my favorite bad anime

my first anime

Attached: snapshot_15.22.001.png (1920x1080, 2.7M)

Kabaneri is god tier though. Much better than most recent originals, including soi boy

I feel this way about Future Diary

A lot of it feels like farce especially Biba arc but it somehow has SOUL at the same time

Elfen Lied's soundtrack is very good.

youtube.com/watch?v=bBjg4Lp2Mho

I never did. Despite all its goofiness it managed to carve a special place in my heart. I can still feel the bittersweet achy feeling that the ending left me with.

Shitty manga plot destroyed it to me. I just wanted to know what happens next, not going through retarded twists...

There is nothing wrong with Elfen Lied.

I can still feel the strange confusing awakening of watching a young girl pee herself.

>0 arguments

There is, but luckily they removed her from the anime adaption.

Elfen Lied was named for a diaper fetish character, who played piano. Then the producer of the anime removed that girl from the cast and the anime title means nothing.

top kek

Shame we never got the diaper girl animated

Attached: __kouta_and_nozomi_elfen_lied_drawn_by_okamoto_lynn__f1d2ac6fb8b6cd284e8dc737d71de5f6.jpg (944x1400, 272.48K)

>go on a sailing trip with my family
>just before we leave, I start downloading a torrent of the entire series with subs on my dad's work computer
>2 weeks later
>get home from the sailing trip
>open the freshly-downloaded zip drive
>the entire Elfen Lied series was there, with spanish subtitles

Biggest laugh I'd had my entire teenage life

You learned something new about yourself that day, didn't you?

I learned something new about life.