How effective would guerrilla warfare be against an isekai medieval army? If it's good...

How effective would guerrilla warfare be against an isekai medieval army? If it's good, why don't we see more protags introducing it to the natives?

Attached: 1643567236897.jpg (1131x1608, 449.78K)

>MC LEARN THIS POISON NULLIFYING SKILL SO WE CAN CLEAR THE SSSS RANK DUNGEON ITS ALL YOURE GOOD FOR
>dont stray from me or my skill that makes you immune to poison wont work
>SHUT UP MC KUN YOU'RE WORTHLESS GO DIE
>kicks away from party into boss room
>WTF IM DYING OF POISON OH NOOOOOOOOOOOOO MASAKAAAAaAaaaaaa....
I swear each iteration of the betrayal shit is getting lazier and lazier.

Attached: a47e5b50-b7a8-45d1-939f-69b3bd5d3ee4.png (1124x1600, 1.11M)

Ars can't be stopped, he will simply be shocked, pull a 180 and moonwalk himself straight to the throne of the emperor while being in complete confusion all the way trough.

you mean funnier and funnier

So many people have no idea what guerilla warfare means.

I can't laugh when ESL translations are giving me a stroke.

>Teleports the frozen pieces of the boss into space
That's one way to get rid of a nigh-immortal snek dragon.

Depends.
Even modern armies have trouble routing that stuff. If magic can see into the future or give them the exact location of enemies then it wouldn’t work but for less magical armies, night attacks and raids are literally things everyone has to watch out for though you wouldn’t know it from reading some old Chinese stuff where “OMG THEY’RE GONNA DO/ARE DOING A NIGHT RAID!” Is seen as super impressive

So many of these authors only education is playing board games and reading each others work. None of them have picked up Περὶ Παραδρομῆς (Peri Paradromēs, "On Skirmishing") even though I think it is even translated into Japanese.

>He can now eat soup without getting yelled at
Huh.

>It's another "authors dumb and bad because the story doesn't unfold like my Total War games" episode
For what purpose

Show me a single isekai that doesn't devolve into the MC enjoying insanely bland food but calling it amazing because its just like Japanese food.

Isn't the human army here on a genocidal campaign to wipe out the monsters and also the elves for not aiding them? You'd think they'd just retreat and burn the forest to the ground at the first sign of aggression

There were better ways to get her to repay him.

Isnt bronze and iron got the same hardness ?

Attached: 0042-015.jpg (1124x1600, 270.55K)

Why are her children the size of her foot?

Attached: fd4b13e1-27f9-4290-a4b8-002afa693289.jpg (1576x2400, 1.55M)

In this context, when people say iron they usually mean iron with some carbon added i.e. steel.

>Jumping from bronze to steel
That a huge skip unless those steel got low output

They weren't the ones pushing for him to learn the poison nullifying skill, the mc was. Supposedly those idiots would go to the poison dungeon without poison resistance. Also somehow they were willing to let him hold them up for days to learn the skills he said were necessary, but would not be willing to listen to his opinion on anything else. Because their willingness to listen to the mc only functions where it sets up the kicked from the party template.

Not that unrealistic when magic is involved and that's without considering blacksmith crafting skills

From my amateur tier level of understanding of metallurgy, the problem isn't getting carbon in, the problem is not also getting sulfur in there as well

Because they aren't obese Americans

They aren’t her kids. The rabbits are normally tiny, just the queen is special and grows to a huge size in comparison.