If the dub changed the cards because otherwise US law would consider it a commercial if the product looked like a real...

If the dub changed the cards because otherwise US law would consider it a commercial if the product looked like a real life item, why was beyblade able to get away with it?

Attached: ed8f9142bb92d85bfa311f5b0e8b8ce8.jpg (331x480, 47.97K)

they just didn't want virgin anglo eyes seeing blasphemous nipponjese text

>闇

Beyblades are cool Dreidels. You see where I'm going with this.

because you can't summon bey spirits or psychic powers to control them. It's alot like pokemon no matter how many times you throw a poke ball no one will turn into a red beam and go inside

Cards dont pop out holograms

Have you seen the new beyblade burst animes? They are literally just playing beyblade

>N-NO ! YOU JUST CAN'T NAME CARDS ! IT'S A COMMERCIAL !
>Hey, wouldn't be nice to get some sweet merch from Transformers and Ninja Turtle ?

If a person is really autistic they can do it with a projector current technology makes that possible

Attached: 1597657083253.png (945x358, 483.72K)

>projector
not holograms.

this one is just the localizers being lazy and not wanting to draw an intricate backside of a card everytime the card is shown so they just drew a simple backside

They weren't redrawing the whole anime dude
Probably just milking the paid-per-edit deal 4kids editors supposedly had going on

Total retard here, dont really get what the issue is here, is just confusing me more. I do blatantly remember the show never having the signature cardbacks, but was that the entire issue?

They changed the cards because they were too lazy to edit English text into every single card shown

I actually like the dub card backs.

No it's literally US law regarding depicting toys in broadcasts of kids cartoons.

Something about how US cartoons are not allowed to advertise toys

>just inverted MTG backs
a nice touch when you think about it

Getting sent to the Shadow Realm is a WAY more fucked up concept than just dying, I don't understand how 4kids thought that was better

Yeah the anime even went Disney later and made a heavenly afterlife.

Dying is actually relatable

>Red Eyes B. Dragon
>Meteor B. Dragon
>Black Hole into Dark Hole
>Black Magician into Dark Magician
why are burgers afraid of black?