Obscure OVAS

What’s everyone’s favorite obscure or less well known OVAS? Mines gotta be Cleopatra D.C or god damn

Attached: E0451AFC-9607-49AE-BA69-1FF2D586891C.jpg (720x540, 217.84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

files.catbox.moe/05sykn.webm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Thinking about watching genesis survivor gaiaearth, that’s one of the AIC ova’s I haven’t seen yet

Aaaaaaaannnnd op has left the building. That’s the weird thing about some threads that are out of the ordinary (besides the usual seasonal, doomposting, off topic bs or Any Forums‘s favorites) that actually have discussions more worthy about just die, they come post and leave. I have a feeling at this rate if that other retro altchan site gets anymore traction perhaps a true /ar/ could be a reality someday

maybe OP had to leave on an errand

Jungle de Ikou

I wouldn't say "favorite" but I remember Animax Asia airing this old OVA called Virgin Fleet in the past. Not sure if anyone else has heard about it.

Ai City

Depends on how obscure we're talking. My favorite OVA in general and overall one of my favorite anime of all time is the Black Jack OVA, which would be considered obscure by most people outside of Any Forums. Most people that actually know a thing or two about the medium would have at least heard of it though. If we're talking more obscure than that, then I'd probably go with Teizokurei Daydream. It manages to blend comedy and dark shit in a way that doesn't come off as edgy. The other one I was thinking about would be Black Magic M-66, however it's stuck in a shitty format. It'd be pretty up there for me if it had a blu-ray remaster.

Cleopatra dc gets no love mostly because the art is a weird crossover between the 80s and the emerging 90s.
Filters plebs hard, but im no pleb.

I remember watching this back in the day but cant recall a single thing about it.
Meth is a hell of a drug.

Attached: background.jpg (716x478, 216.65K)

Even if a real board eventually exists I'd rather use that site frankly, no captchas or shitty jannies to worry about.

Goku Midnight Eye it had two OVAs and it's from Space Cobra creator Buichi Terasawa, pretty good stuff.

Attached: original.gif (500x341, 1.4M)

files.catbox.moe/05sykn.webm

I actually watched this recently, it was somewhat interesting I guess

Attached: mpv-shot-Virgin_Fleet_[01]_The_First_Experience_[Dual][ACX][6ABC15EF]-00:05:45.jpg (640x480, 76.24K)

They won't get away with it!

Attached: aprMk73R_700w_0 (1).jpg (429x509, 16.53K)

both really cool but not sure id say they are obscure

Wild 7

not really obscure

>2
I could have swirn it had four
Either way I remember feeling blueballed because it didn't feel like it resolved an overarching plot by the end of it

I'm moderately confident Ai City was an influence for Mob Psycho 100 because of thexway people's psychic power was a visible number above their head and the MC could go from 5 to infinite/invalid when supercharged

Really like that one crusher joe ova with the glass of water.
I also love dream hunter rem

>rec thread