Is Fate/Zero worth watching?

Watched FSN, UBW, and F/HF. Not sure if zero or any of the other spinoffs are worth watching. Help me out Any Forums

Attached: Screenshot_20220131-211830_DuckDuckGo.jpg (908x1273, 139.67K)

I liked it, it was fun. Watch the standalone OVA as well.

Zero is, nothing else is.

Attached: fuji.png (718x763, 607.94K)

Zero is the best fate work.

fate illya is worth watching

Attached: chad of the matou [sound=https%3A%2F%2Ffiles.catbox.moe%2Fia3jbz.mp3%20].jpg (1280x720, 75.75K)

/Zero is definitely worth it. Not as good as UBW but still a good show.

Attached: 1600469663804.jpg (720x495, 32.86K)

>is the most highly regarded fate animation worth it?
are you dumb? are you?

Zero in many ways is a departure from the main series but absolutely worth watching and I don't see how you wouldn't enjoy it if you liked the rest

Attached: saber smile.png (716x456, 268.89K)

Well it appears someone got triggered over a simple question

>highly regarded
when has that ever meant anything other than "casuals like it"?

>casuals like it
>fate in in the year 2022

For once they'd be right then. Zero is the only thing to come out of the entire fate franchise worth anything.

Ubw is shit
Yes
Based

>Watched

Attached: 1642623078723.png (536x724, 384.02K)

I wasn't a huge fan of UBW, but it was better than HF

>Prefers the straight played battle royale anime to the original that actually has a message and purpose for setting up the holy grail structure as the setting to begin with.
I don't even need to say anything more, I'll let the implications do the work.

LOL

Zerofags are as dumb as urobutcher.

Attached: abigail_pancakes_4.jpg (850x981, 372.61K)

>Urobuchi did Madoka magica and Zero
Only the pure kino

Fate is a battle royale. I'm not sure what you're trying to get at other than blade works is shit that teeters off into SoL harem shit with a generic shounenshit protagonist.

I know you're a shitposter troll but whatever I'm bored.

Fate/Stay Night's entire purpose was to discuss heroism. The best method to do this was to create a story structure where many heroic myths and legends across time competed in battle. You get to see the different kinds of heroism and compare them to a modern main character who has a fucked up, twisted sense of what a "hero" is. All older legendary figures had something specific in mind to protect, yet the main character was an empty vessel, practically the idea of heroism without the nuance that needed to make him a true one. The three routes represent Idealism (fate), Balance (UBW), and Nuanced heroism (HF).

but hey if all you got was "sol harem generic shounenshit" then that's just your problem.

forgot your Rin image faggot