Why do anime characters scream in pleasure after 1 sip of beer? weird ass trope lmao

Why do anime characters scream in pleasure after 1 sip of beer? weird ass trope lmao

Attached: misato-evangelion.gif (640x482, 2.84M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2ImG1jVimdo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

it's like when you sip and then say AAAAAAAAAAAAAH

you know how dogs can't eat chocolate? Japanese can't drink alcohol but they do anyway so the scream is actually a pained scream

plot twist that can was full of shinji's semen

>weird ass lmao
fr fr no cap

SEETHING

Real Japanese do it too

It's nothing like that, this is just some nips retardation

>faggot drinks lukewarm beer
How gay can you get

It isn't the beer itself, it is the relief that you are finally able to relax after a busy day.

I've tried drinking beer/alchohol, but I can't. I can never go to asian countries. They love drinking and I hate it. Anime/Manga for this feel?

Does anyone actually likes drinking alcohol? People do it despite the flavor cause they wanna get drunk!

It's an acquired taste

It's crazy that Asians love drinking so much when they get trashed so fast. Getting MC Hammered isn't even fun, it's all about hitting the sweet spot and riding it.

I like drinking beer and some mix drinks. I've never enjoyed straight liquor though. For me that's to get drunk.

By sweet spot you mean the ballmer peak? Absolute clarity.

Because you've only had shitty liquor and don't know how to drink it right because you just pound it back.
To be fair stuff that's worth it is expensive, and plenty of people only care that something is eighty proof, or in the case of shitty flavored stuff that's dulled down with liquers, usually 60 or 45 proof.

I mean roughly .10% because it numbs me to the agony of continuing to live

Attached: Untitled.png (616x476, 339.07K)

Oh damn I misread the ballmer peak as .012 instead of .12, those programmers are onto something after all

youtube.com/watch?v=2ImG1jVimdo

Kill yourselves.

I don't say ahh, I just do the Michael Rosen click.

I thought white people (Germans) love drinking alcohol? Brits? Italians?