Why is one of them beloved and the other hated?

Why is one of them beloved and the other hated?

Attached: Ochaco-like-Sakura.jpg (480x300, 32.27K)

Not beating up deku every episode helps

One isn't a bitch

>Left isn't thirsty for Bakugarbage
>Right is extremely thirsty for SaSUCKe to be point of it becoming an unhealthy obsession
Golly, I wonder why...

Sakura simped for Sasuke even when she knew Naruto liked her more, lied to him that she loved him straight to his face long after he made peace with the idea of her not loving him. I wonder how come Ochaco be a based love interest.

Sakura was a massive piece of shit

One is voiced by a whore set in a world where only people nobody gives a fuck about dies

the other one is from naruto

I hate both
Toga > Uraraka

Just compare their first on-screen interactions with the MC. And Ochaco is more on the Hinata side of things than the Sakura side.

Also fuck you for asking retarded questions and making me talk about two shitty series.

Attached: whores.jpg (1920x2160, 598.97K)

Ochako never laughed at Deku being an orphan to another orphan
Ochako is a secondary character rather than a primary character
Ochako pukes like an angel

Which one is which?

ochako has BELLY AAAAAAAHHHH

>Ochako
Relationship based on respect and admiration + killer body
>Sakura
Flat, made fun of an orphan infront of the orphan she loved, blindly in love with someone who wants absolutely nothing to do with her

Attached: 20220131_171841.jpg (849x1260, 370.93K)

the first thing we see of sakura is her mocking naruto for being an orphan, the first thing we see of ochako is her stopping deku from falling down and everything else in their respective series follows this pattern, sakura is a bitch and a nuisance while ochako is kind and helpful

Because Ochako is nice and actually treats the MC kindly.

if ochako is sakura, that's mean the rich polite girl will win the MCbowl again?

Attached: Boku-no-Hero-Academia-momo-s.jpg (1411x819, 46.19K)

>No modesty
Never stood a chance

one is a useless thot that was nothing but deadweight for most of the series
the other is just a dumb girl who occasionally does relevant stuff

One didn't insult an orphan in front of another orphan nor simp for a faggot for 600 chapters.
>B-But what about U-Uraraka X Bakug-
Non-canon drivel that nobody with any sense cares about. It's only a step up from Sasusaku because Deku deserves to get cuck'd from his homolust with Bakugo.

Sakura was part of love triangle. Ochako is side character.

Left is nice and supportive while right is a fucking cunt who lusted for Sasuke despite all the awful shit he did. The two aren't even comparable.