Durarara

Masterpiece or incomprehensible mess?

Attached: 91X+CpksgpL._RI_.jpg (2560x1920, 598.51K)

A decent anime. Baccano is better.

Great
Think the x2 was messy though

Shizuo was my main in that one fighting game he was in
Too bad he was the worst character, but still had fun with it

I liked it in middle school but I’m afraid to rewatch it

celty's group was good
mootkado's color gangs was gay
made slightly better when it came out he really was just a psychopath and doing it for the lulz

The only good thing to come out of Yasudas garbage art style

A fun mess.

Both, but I'm sad they choose this over Baccao!

doesnt have a manga so i dont care

would be a masterpiece if it didnt focus on the three in the middle
you have a character than can pull out swords anywhere out of her body while having enormous tits, a guy that controls a brutal gang while still being in high school and moot
how the fuck do you manage to make them so fucking boring?
ever other character in the show is a 10/10 though

Attached: 1625592929410.jpg (797x1024, 44.29K)

>would be a masterpiece if it didnt focus on the three in the middle
First season made sense for this to be the case

novels lose sight of anything worthwhile by the end. izaya's motivations for bothering shizuo are retarded, celty gets her head back but shinra fucking cuts it off right at the end again with a saika branch to regain his love/control over her. retarded shit

Someone once described it perfectly in a post I read years ago: "It's nearly unmatched in building tension, but the payoff is always horribly mediocre"

Incomprehensible masterpiece

Baccano is an actual masterpiece

>ninja flying kicks
huh?

I forgot everything about the plot but I remember absolutely loving the aesthetics

too many characters

>mootkado's color gangs was gay
truly was

Attached: 4chan_where_do_you_think.webm (640x480, 912.27K)

seeing him crack was awesome

Celty is best girl.

she isn't but her seiyuu is

Interesting style, good characters (for the most part), awful plot and horrifically bad ending

I didn't want to finish it, but sunk cost fallacy got me over the line. Like anons have said ITT, how do you make a gang war so boring? Sword tits story was okay

neither. just a fucking boring waste of time that squandered any good parts it had. 70 episodes and the climax is a traffic jam lmfao

masterpice. celty x shinra is a perfect couple

only because the anime didn't continue and jumbled it into something good. it lost something special in those OVAs when you had scenes like claire and viral sitting down and having a coffee for 15 minutes.