Saint Seiya

I played a Saint Seiya game on PS2 when I was really young. Since then I've been interested in the series and I'm now starting to watch the anime. What am I in for?

Attached: Saint Seiyaa.png (826x577, 704.73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Bu533OKYHyc
youtube.com/watch?v=gBVL392QUE0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

A series made of manliness and honor.

Pure shonen uplifting with a fair dose of homo eroticism thrown in.

Am latin america fag so I grew up on daily Saint Seiya. Loved it as a kid, still thinks theres a lot of good shit in it, but rewatching it as an adult it can get pretty lame at times. Soundtrack is still a banger tho.

PEGASASU FANTAJI-

God-tier OP
youtube.com/watch?v=Bu533OKYHyc

This is a religion to spics

SOUL

2nd best op
youtube.com/watch?v=gBVL392QUE0

lol wtf is this

90s kino

Attached: seiya christ.jpg (385x600, 181.06K)

>This is a religion to spicX

>What am I in for?
A masterpiece.
Gold Saints arc is particularly awesome.

Many Glorious Chadkki enters

Also the french. And italians. Basically the entire romance language sphere.

Good, burgerfags can keep their autism to /dbsnk/

>What am I in for?
You ever stumble across an old series that clearly was incredibly formative to the industry and go "oh, so THAT's where this comes from". This is the reason why virtually every other shonen has an arc where the heroes need to traverse a territory guarded by [NUMBER] [NAME OF ENEMY FACTION].

Also the soundtrack is just absurdly beyond anything this series had any right to have.

burgers only care for MHA

>What am I in for?
One of the best shonen of the 80s, the anime adaptation was WAY ahead of its time and still holds up. The main characters growth is natural and feels esrned after you see them go through all of the obstacles in the journey.
It can also get unnecessarily brutal in some scenes.

>It can also get unnecessarily brutal in some scenes.
it was necessary due to the lack of ecchi

Burgers = Narutards

there is no gay/trans in Naruto

Shit meme, most of Any Forums is burger hence why during the elections this place was deserted and we were allowed to have Saint Seiya generals for days since everyone else were melting in Any Forums

>What am I in for?
japanese larping as europeans

but they are 90% japanese boys