This piece of crap might actually finish the Unholy Trinity of the worst manga I've ever read...

This piece of crap might actually finish the Unholy Trinity of the worst manga I've ever read, playing the role of the Holy Spirit to Orange and Pun-Pun.

Attached: 1611841575744.jpg (851x1200, 142.48K)

Based. I fucking hated this shit manga

>ignoring the greatest manga panel of all time

Attached: guessthecontext.png (1125x1600, 428.14K)

Why?

Why is the guy wearing shirou's shirt? Is it a common trend in Japan?

Attached: 3498.jpg (350x490, 24.3K)

You child, If those three are the worst you've read you haven't even scratched the surface of infuriating manga.

>dude I was unware that you can buy spaghetti and save a ton of money by not eating at ramen shops daily!

Oh come on, aspie and punpun are ok.
Not orange though.

Let me rephrase. Perhaps it would be more correct to call this "Unholy Trinity of Disappointment", for I started each of those manga with great hopes but sooner or later discovered for myself how awful they really are.

>Orange
Why did you make me remember its existence?

Don't remember Orange being that bad? It was just kind of mediocre.

Aren't scans only done like halfway, anyways?

It was... insulting. That's the best word.
Last time I checked they were still translating

>Last time I checked they were still translating
So I guess they're not completely dropped. Just wondering if it's worth it to start reading this since it said there was apparently going to be an official english release, and you know how scanlation groups react with that.

Orange is everything wrong with the female concept of love and affection in a single manga, where the author had to take a long hiatus and literally retcon part of the plot because of how infuriating it was going to be.

After the whole “reveal” in the middle, it just kinda slip to some mediocre romance manga. It had an interesting premise but didn’t have more to provide. Exact same issue I have with Re:Life.

>and you know how scanlation groups react with that
I take it they're usually dropping their manga then?

>It was... insulting. That's the best word.
>After the whole “reveal” in the middle,
Honestly can't even remember the 'reveal' what ever it was.
Its kids regret letting their friend commit suicide so they send letter back in time and more or less succeeded right?

well you're still unaware you can stop being a faggot, things aren't all easy for everyone alright?

Personally, I have a thing for mental illness being portrayed in anime and manga, so I enjoyed it. If you liked Welcome to the NHK or the more “psychological analysis” parts of Evangelion, then it’s up in your alley. It’s not for everyone and it could turn off a lot of people due to its portrayal of severe mental illnesses.

Oh she didn't recton SHIT. Only made the ginger guy (the very best character in this mess) look even worse as he apparently used the MC's sorrow and guilt as an easy gateway to intimate relationships and then marriage.

If by
>regretting he suicides
You mean
>her being willing to sacrifice her husband and kid in uncertain terms for a chance to fuck her highschool crush

>t. big pasta

The whole different timelines shit was only introduced later on because the author was hellbent early on in literally overwriting the original timeline.

Always thought of it as split timeline thing, not one cancelling out the other.

I like how Orange whenever it is brought up completely consumes the thread in its bloody pus.

Attached: 1574004507837.png (414x329, 107.94K)

It’s so fucking stupid! My experience in HS was “don’t pursue a relationship that are incredibly inconvenient or pass it’s natural course. You have college and your entire life to find love again”. High school romances are so romanticized in media but lack a layer of depth compared to dating in adulthood. Then again, HS is glamorized in all media due to it being some sort of “magical” time of life. Also, portraying romance is easier to write in a school environment where situations are more so naturally occurring, such as being in the same class or club, than having to actually put in the effort to meet with someone in adulthood. Easier to write about having to take part in a school play vs trying to convince someone if they want to meet-up at some cafe and hopefully not fuck it up.

>My experience in HS was
The main difference is you being male and Orange's author not.